Search results

1. kenwheelie

Aggie 98 basic roller for $ale

Greetings enthusiast! I have had this Aggie 98 for a number of years and I haven't made a move to restore it yet so I'm offering it to you for sale. I want "and believe it's very worth" $350.00 for it. I have the rear OEM rim and axle for it as well plus I will throw in an old briggs with the...
  2. kenwheelie

Aggie 97 & 98 parts, Please

Greetings to you all! I have been out of the loop for a fair amount of time and "hot diggity!" It's about time I get back on those two Aggies I picked up 20 months or so back! If any of you all may have a set of fork springs and lowers or a whole fork, I would be much obliged if you would...
  3. kenwheelie

How fast?

I am now kind of getting used to the posting process and thought I would share this with you all. What this is is a current day PVP 250 Superkart. My dad and I have been campaigning it here in California for the past 7 years or so. It is something we both do together and for me its good quality...
  4. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

Greetings I am looking for most all KOL AGGIE related parts less the frame and upper fork. Wheels and handle bars at a minimum would be fantastic. A drag brake would be welcome also! Best regards
  5. kenwheelie

New guy Intro

Greetings all you mini enthusiast! I probably would not have seen this web site if it weren't for my pop's putting the doodle bug bug in my ear! He told me he wanted to get a pit bike so when we go run our 250 Superkart at Laguna Seca and the like, we have a neat little mini bike to cruise in...