Search results

1. B

barn full bikes and parts

these are some of the bikes that i took pics of. there is a lot more i will post later. any info on any of these would be helpful. its all for sale.
  2. B

anybody know this?

what brand
  3. B

what is this motor?

anybody know anything about this
  4. B

mx1410

can someone give me info on finding a gas cap for the mx1410 tank. the one that was on it cracked up. thanks
  5. B

Help

What's the diff. In a hs50 and a h50 I see the price is less for the hs50. Will the hs50 work on a minibike?
  6. B

nice find

bought this 1979 z50 yesterday for 100.00 bucks its in good shape should be a easy restore. But still working on the bonanza mx1410 its coming along good
  7. B

mx1410

i have been restoring a bonanza mx1410 and i have some questions. what is the colors that they came it looks like this one was orange. and what all is chrome on this bike. also the gas cap was rusted out it looks like the take is fiberglass but the cap was rusted on and could not save it...
  8. B

engine

i have a bonanza mx1410 is what i was told. it has a engine but is mising the carb and it is locked up. the question is do i fix the oem motor or get a different one. and what whould be a good match for the bike.
  9. B

what is this?

I got this thing from a guy who left a rental house of mine. I have no clue about these things.Any info would be great. It has a tag on the front of the engine that reads bonanza 80 5045?