Search results

1. vwmopar

Help me spend my Money!!! H60 Performance Build

Ok I was wondering about that. I have a couple H50/60s that I'd like to mildy build up. Was even thinking of using a billet raptor rod and bore the block to match an oversized raptor piston.
  2. vwmopar

Help me spend my Money!!! H60 Performance Build

What crank are you using if you have a billet rod? I have 2 billet rods neither fit any of my cranks that aren't a motorsports crank.
  3. vwmopar

H50 build

I've got 2 complete motorsports and a bunch of other H50/60s I love them. Nice engine man!
  4. vwmopar

ISO Harrison

check craigslist and facebook groups and post it in the wanted section
  5. vwmopar

Tecumseh Performance Help

is this true?
  6. vwmopar

Tecumseh H60 valve seats

I was going to install round valve seat inserts. Just needed to know how the old ones were installed. Will weld up area before seats are installed. May move one of the valves over away from the other.
  7. vwmopar

Tecumseh H60 valve seats

How are Tecumseh valve seats removed? I'm building a hopped up H60 and want to put oversized valves in it. It seems that Tecumseh installed one insert for both intake and exhaust instead of one for each valve. Is the seat cast in or installed like a normal seat?
  8. vwmopar

Tec h-70 show chrome blower housing & more

Does it have the bump on the side for the starter?
  9. vwmopar

broke crankshaft

Awesome I'll check them out.
  10. vwmopar

broke crankshaft

I too bought one of those and had the same issue. It's just a stock replacement. I even contacted the seller about it. They acted like I was the retarded one. Looks like I will be getting the stock one turned to accept a bearing.
  11. vwmopar

wanted: gx390/420 billet rod, cam, intake manifold, flat top piston for a 420cc

I have a never used Parsons racing billet side cover.
  12. vwmopar

Honda GX390 Parts for Predator 420cc

I have some parts laying around if you need anything pm me. All new stuff.
  13. vwmopar

Tecumseh billet rods?

The billet rods Tecumseh made for the H50 had a 1 inch rod journal like the briggs. These engines where Tecumseh H50 motorsports. The crank will have to get turned down on a h50 for it to fit.
  14. vwmopar

Edelbrock head for Briggs Raptor/5HP...only for cool kids!

I don't need any but I want one. Will they fit with the shrouding?
  15. vwmopar

Edelbrock head for Briggs Raptor/5HP...only for cool kids!

How many do you have?
  16. vwmopar

Galathoun's Nitro 44 Project MiniBike

I was referring to the first bike. The mini drag bike that GalaThoun was working on.
  17. vwmopar

Can you mount a predator 212 90 degrees

Check this site out. SPORTSMAN FLYER MOTORBIKES | sportsmanflyer.com
  18. vwmopar

flywheel with no key-way slot

Ok cool thanks. Can I use valve lapping compound?
  19. vwmopar

flywheel with no key-way slot

I'm in the process of rebuilding this Clements H50 beast. I pulled the flywheel off for cleaning and to replace the seal behind it. When I did so I found that the billet flywheel has no key-way cut into it. I know Clements knows what hes doing but this seem off to me. I marked to position of...
  20. vwmopar

billet rods for the 2.8 Doodlebug and Briggs 3hp engines

A billet 3.5 head would be awesome.