Search results

1. M

Super Bronc Headlight

I am having a hard time figuring out what headlamp to use on my Super Bronc VT8-12 Do you guys run a 12 volt or 6 volt headlamp? My Super bronc is currently running a 12 volt H5006 headlamp but it is a low beam only and 12 volt. My tail lamp is an 1157 bulb and works correctly. The lighting...
  2. M

In what Decade was my HM100 built?

I am having a hard time determining what Decade my Hm100 was built. Hm100 159182P 9186D Was it built in 1969-1979-1989 or1999 How do you tell when you have just the engine and nothing else. I know it was built on the 186th day shift D but can't figure out the decade.
  3. M

Home made Super Bronc Muffler

Here are a few pictures of my home made super bronc vt8-12 muffler. I made it out of 3 inch exhaust tubing and 3/4 inch tubing for the inlet and exit pipes. I cut out and welded 2 discs into the inside of the exhaust tubing with holes drilled randomly throughout to equal the volume of the 3/4...
  4. M

Super Bronc Tires

Has anyone tried any of the Duro HF-243 tires on their Super Bronc. They are the original sized tire, 21x12-8. They are 2 ply and used in sand and snow as per their description. Just wondering if they would work good for trail riding..
  5. M

HM80 Replacement Carburetor

I was wondering if Anyone can tell Me what Replacement Carburetor and Part Number I. need on my Tecumseh HM80 155149C. My Original Carburetor Is Worn out and needs replaced. Also does Anyone Know where to purchase all the Govenor Linkage for this Carb.I need the Rods,Arm coming off of the Engine...
  6. M

Steen's Timberline

I just picked up a Steen's Timberline minus engine, trans. and correct rear wheel with both sprockets.Looking for the 2 speed transmission and rear wheel with the dual sprockets. All of the aluminum suspension components are in place,along with both scrub brakes and the foot pedal for the rear...
  7. M

Do you know what I have?

I recently purchased this minibike. It has front and rear shocks and adjustable handlebars. It looks like some of the Alexander Reynolds pictures that are posted on this site, but the gas tank is in a different place. The frame does not have any numbers and it did not come with a motor. I am...