Search results

1. I

chopper pos

Ok, my uncle gave me this bike a few years ago, and I just got around to restoring/modifying it. I have NO idea what it is, all I know is that it has a 49cc weedwhacker engine on it, and that it used to have lights and signals, and was chrome and black at one time..:confused::confused:
  2. I

Trailsport TS-500 engine swap help?

Hey everyone, I'm kind of new here and I have a Trailsport TS-500 in Lotus Orange. It has a Tecumseh 5 horse on it but I'm looking to upgrade, and I'm kind of sick of how temperamental the engine is. I've been looking at the Titan 6.5 hp Honda clone, but I don't know if it will work with my...
  3. I

Tecumseh OHV 5hp 4stroke not firing properly??

For some reason my motor won't stop misfiring/backfiring. I've cleaned the carburetor, replaced spark plug, changed oil, changed air filter, and replaced the priming bulb. But the problem remains. So if you could please lead me in the direction of how to fix this it would be much appreciated...
  4. I

Tecumseh OHV 5hp question?

I am looking for a performance air filter for the above motor, if any one could tell me a good one to get, or point me in the direction of one that fits it would be greatly appreciated. This is the one I've been looking at Air Filter - 42mm / Cone - Blue but it doesn't seem like it will fit. I...