Search results

1. Rando76

Kohler 295cc 2 stroke 20HP

I have a Kohler of Canada 295cc 20HP 2 stroke on a Heald SuperTryke. It had a loose rod when I bought it about 12 years ago and I've never done anything with it. I restored the whole SuperTryke and stopped when I got to the motor. Where can I buy parts for this? I searched the forum with no...
  2. Rando76

Chrome powder coat comparisons

I had a piece of tubing powder coated with chrome powder. Here is a comparison I did. It might help those thinking of using chrome powder. I like the finish, it's not chrome but is much cheaper. Left to right: silver paint, chrome powder, stainless steel, chrome Top to bottom: silver...
  3. Rando76

American built 3 Wheeler - can't remember the brand name

I remember ads in the back of magazines for a 3 wheeler that resembled a Heald Super Bronc 3 or a Commuter. I remember them being two-tone in color, beige I think. They had 8 HP engines and a traditional Comet drive. I keep wanting to say the name is Quasar, but that's a TV. I've gone...
  4. Rando76

New guy - Heald owner

Hi all. I've been registered on the forum for a while, but just recently started posting. I own 5 Heald SuperTrykes. I got my first about 25 years ago. I'd love to find a Bronc someday as we'll. This is a cool forum!
  5. Rando76

Heald SuperTryke STX16 restoration thread

I originally started this thread under more than two wheels here: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/82855-heald-supertryke-stx-16-restoration-thread.html I now realize that this should have been posted under project logs. I thought it would be a good idea to start a...
  6. Rando76

The Heald Supertryke STX-16 restoration thread

I just bought another Heald Supertryke a few weeks ago and thought I would start a thread to document restoration. Attached are pictures of how I got it and where it is currently. Info: Heald Supertryke - Serial 564 (1983 -1984) 16 HP Briggs Twin Gearbox The bench seat was added, but I...