Search results

1. 1BadFox

Any idea on shipping from Mo to Ohio?

Ill be damned if I cant get a quote on fed ex or ups websites. Anyone have a close approximation of what it would cost to ship a complete 69 Roadster roller from Missouri to Ohio? I figured the box would be approx 40 inches long by 40 inches tall by 24 inches wide and weigh approx 45lbs. Any...
  2. 1BadFox

The rest of my Ruup is for sale.

I was told these are Ruup TT500 10" wheels.They have Ruup 16" moto cross tires. The tread on the tires is about 95% from what i can tell. There are some cracks.... but BY FAR the best shape vintage tire ive had. Im pricing these a little higher than I first thought because of the Ruup moto cross...
  3. 1BadFox

NR Racing stage 2 predator for sale. Approx 12hp.

Im parting out my bike but the engine has to go first. Here is a list of parts and mods on it from NR Racing. The engine runs fantastic and starts on the first pull and doesnt smoke a lick. Its pretty well new. Havent had it long at all. See my other add for and 69 Rupp Roadter parts you may...
  4. 1BadFox

Man... the predator was great until.....

YOU WANT MORE POWER..:laugh: Ive pretty well maxed out the limits of my NR Racing predator. I just talked to Russ about putting a Mikuni carb on it and he said no way without at least a rod. Well...who is gonna put a stock length rod in it when ARC just came out with a longer one? And if you...
  5. 1BadFox

FOR SALE 2 Turbine wheels with tires and drum

I just got these a couple days ago. One of the wheels had a lot of pitting on the chrome side. The other has some also but is managable. I went to work on the one with a lot of pitting. I wire wheeled it. Then dremmeled with wire wheel. Then I skim coated the chrome half. I sanded it and...
  6. 1BadFox

Like new air filter and adapter. CHEAP

Up for sale is my 2 week old air filter and adapter. Its part # airadapfilvs from NR racing. It is the angled filter and black high flow adapter. I am changing carbs is the reason for the sale. I could put these in a box and sell as new and nobody could tell. They list for 27.00...
  7. 1BadFox

WTB 22 mm Mikuni and intake

Please only good condition parts. If you have a clone im still interested but would prefer that you have ran it and can vouch for it. Very interested in additional jets also.
  8. 1BadFox

2.5 hp Briggs engine. Complete. 30.00

It ran great a year ago when I bought my Rupp and this extra engine. It has been sitting in my garage since and its too small for me to use on anything. Will ship it for 15.00 Making a total of 45.00 shipped.
  9. 1BadFox

Please tell me if this is a go or no go.

Im looking to build another bike. There are several around these parts to choose from. But I like this one. Looks like a Roadster. mini bike /go kart
  10. 1BadFox

I made it to 50.2mph tonight.

I finally found a stretch of concrete long enough to hit 50.2 mph and still have room to stop. Im happy that I at least got to 50 but its way off of the 60 mph I had hoped for. This thing has nothing more left in it like it sits. Im runnin a 12t #35 chain clutch to a 14t #35chain JS. Then a...
  11. 1BadFox

My 69 Roadster with new engine and Roadster II wheels

I finally got all the bugs worked out from the wheel and engine swap. Geezo...who would think that a little mini bike could be so much work. I changed the jack shaft....gears and chain also so that was a chunk of it. My goal was to get the bike off the ground a little more...as well as more...
  12. 1BadFox

Help with # of teeth on #40 chain vs #35

Does anyone know how to convert the number of teeth from 35 chain to 40 chain to get same diameter sprocket? Thank you very much for your help in advance. Searched and couldnt find anything.
  13. 1BadFox

Wanted 1"clutch, . Or soloution.

Ive done some wheeling and dealing and now have a 270 clone. I dont have room to put the clutch on the jack shaft. (that sucks) I have 2- 3/4" max torque clutches to trade and will add some money if anyone could help me out with this. I thought about having the crank turned to 3/4" and would...
  14. 1BadFox

I need help with a soloution!

My secondary gear on my jack shaft is not threaded for a set screw. The hole on the gear is slightly smaller than the hole on the jack shaft. Ive been using squeeze pins to keep the gear on the shaft but it keeps shearing them....I believe because of the larger diameter on the shaft causing it...
  15. 1BadFox

Reflections.....and perspective

Things havent been going very well professionally for me lately. Ive had to sell off a lot of luxury type items and what not. Ive found that these little bikes seem to take your mind off whats troubling you. So I spent the last 5 days sprucing up my old Rupp (Lets call it a Rupp custom) LOL...
  16. 1BadFox

Rupp Turbines with tires and sprocket

I have changed my mind a few times. But now im set. Here are my 1969 Rupp turbine wheels that come with hubs, 60T sprocket and 1-original Rupp rear tire...and a cheopo harbor freight tire on front. I have another Rupp tire that you are welcome to. Its worn down pretty well though. There is...
  17. 1BadFox

1969 Rupp turbine wheels and brakes

Im looking for some taller wheels and tires....so im offering my rims and brakes to you guys first. I also have original rupp tires. They are worn and cracked though. The brakes work great and the shoes still have a lot of life. Also have rupp 60 tooth rear sproket that is on the bike currently...
  18. 1BadFox

How to get my head light working.

I put a predator on my Rupp and I would like to be able to power the head light. Can I add a magneto? Im not wanting to use a battery. Please help this poor newb. Respectfully and humbly thank you for your help in advance.
  19. 1BadFox

Tec HS40 4 sale..Great runner off a Rupp

Tec HS40 4 sale..Great runner off a Rupp. Plus free briggs This came off what I believe to be a roadster. It starts on the second pull with the choke on and 3 twists of the throttle (Everytime) The little bugger idles very smoothe and has quite a bit of power for what it is. Im 225lbs and best...
  20. 1BadFox

Hello everyone

My name is Ken. Ive been lurking here for quite a while. I really enjoy all of the vintage minis you all have. I have a Rupp Roadster ive enjoyed a lot. As well as a Bad Dog big tire mini that is a blast to ride. Im posting now because i have a HS40 off my Rupp that is complete and I saw that a...