Search results

1. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Hey guys been off the forum a few months busy with school and traveling for work. But I'm back in the saddle again. I've got a cool project I'm working on. A few months ago summer kicked off and school was out. We had a few new kids in the neighborhood and one came by the house. He rang the...
  2. Rclinetx

Tell me about it.

What is this?
  3. Rclinetx

Dad of the year

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGybG-ZonSgw&v=GybG-ZonSgw&gl=US
  4. Rclinetx

Wireless LED Brake Light

Who would be interested in a LED wireless brake light for your mini bike?
  5. Rclinetx

The Daily Ride

Well it's heating up in TX. I've been hittin the roads about 7:30 to cruise. The neighbors all give a friendly wave when me or the wife cruise by. Let's see some pics of you before your ride.
  6. Rclinetx

Pak Jak

Check out this item I found on eBay: End time: Aug 6, 2012 12:25:56 AM Item: Pak Jak Tote Gote Vintage Mini Bike Rare Briggs Tecumseh URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=120959708472 Alt URL...
  7. Rclinetx

New Taco?

I remember seeing this on a taco22 website but now its one this one. Looks sweet. http://gokartsusa.com/azusaminibikekits.aspx
  8. Rclinetx

Colorado Shooting

Thoughts and prayers for the families affected by this senseless act.
  9. Rclinetx

Vacation

So me and the wife and going on vacation to Florida in a couple weeks. How bad is it I'm scoping CL for deals on minibikes in the towns were close to hahaha. Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  10. Rclinetx

Deal?

60 minutes from the house for $75. It's basically a roller . He says the motor doesn't run?
  11. Rclinetx

Clone Throttle Spring Addition

Hey guys, I wasn't satisfied with the throttle response return on my clone so I added a # 46 spring ( what it said on the display board) drilled a small hole in the arm and hooked it up. It solved my issue. May not be for everyone but it feels alot better to me and I wanted to share. I also...
  12. Rclinetx

Used 145/70-6 Tires

Bought new tires and these have quite a bit of life left. Pics to come soon. Ships from Texas. If you have a under seat gas tank kit from pro mod ill trade. Pay pal preferred PM offer.
  13. Rclinetx

Love that feeling.

You know that feeling when you get that mini bike running just right. The motor just puuurrrrs when she's idling. That sweet sound of the exhaust after winding it up. After messing with jets, emulsion tubes, endless changes to the spark plug gap.. I think I have her running smooth.
  14. Rclinetx

Picking up a Baja Heat

Well waiting to pick up a baja heat Ht65. $150 we will see how she looks.
  15. Rclinetx

Wanted Roller in East Texas

Anyone close to East Texas have a old roller sitting around on the cheap? I wanna build a rat rod.
  16. Rclinetx

Lifan 6.5

If the motor runs good and smooth but dies after you rev it up and it idles back down what would you do??
  17. Rclinetx

Fuel Pump

Question, What are the befits of adding a fuel pump even though my tank is above the carb? The motor try's to die when I come to a stop and have to keep giving it just a little gas.
  18. Rclinetx

WTB #35 Chain

Looking for some new #35 chain. Something like extreme chain or comparable. I can purchase the regular stuff locally so not interested in that. Going on a doodle with a 6.5
  19. Rclinetx

Shorty Exhaust

Whacked the exhaust pipe.
  20. Rclinetx

Battery Box and LEDs

Evening Folks, Need some input, I am thinking about adding a small 12v battery to the Red Texan . Easiest way I thought of would be adding a Pro Mod under seat fuel tank kit and installing the battery their and boxing it in somehow. This would also allow the seat to be flipped up for easy...