Search results

1. oldebondo

Taylor Products Spark Arestor Muffler 100 Screen Type

I was looking for stuff to post on eBay and found this item. I can't recall where I got it or what it came from. I'm hoping when you see it you will know if it is what you need. I wire brushed it and gave it a coat of enamel. $60 OBO
  2. oldebondo

Minibike on steroids

About the bike ... I didn't mean to get everybody's hackles up. Now that we hammered the appropriate section issue to a pulp, does anyone have any information on this bike?
  3. oldebondo

Minibike on steroids

My son found this example of Sportsman Mfg. Not my model but very nice example. Tote Gote running like a champ 8hp (lakewood) $700 | SpreadMyAd
  4. oldebondo

Minibike on steroids

Guys: Sorry for missing the 6" limit and posting this incorrectly. You got me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I was wrong. (Maybe a moderator can move the posting.) I challenge you all to continue to help me identify this.
  5. oldebondo

Minibike on steroids

Thx Tom. I'm seeing that a Tote Gote is made in Provo, UT. This sticker says Denver, CO. Plus the frame is a bit different - especially at the rear of the seat. I'm thinking it's something different...:smile:
  6. oldebondo

Minibike on steroids

I picked this up as a gift for my son. The owner used it for pulling fence wire when installing new fences. The name tag says "Sportsman Mfg. CO Denver, CO", M/N 600K, S/N 468502048BK. It has a variable ratio centrifugal belt clutch followed by two stages of reduction using chain. The brake is a...