Search results

1. aprophet2

A little help...

Sorry for the bad pics. I picked this up on the way home from work today - Anybody know what it is? Thanks
  2. aprophet2

Manco Thunderbird Fuel Tank - Can I repair it?

I just picked up and old T-bird. The plastic pet cock is broken off the original plastic tank. Is there any way I can save this tank? Can I replace the pet cock with a brass one and is there any fool proof way of joining the brass to plastic so that I won't be chasing leaks forever? Also if...
  3. aprophet2

Baja Heat carb upgrade

I need to replace the carb on this baja heat I just picked up. Can anyone suggest a better carb for the stock engine (JF200?) on my 196cc baja heat? Thanks
  4. aprophet2

1973 Fox Thunderbolt for sale (in MA)

New Engine (Tec 3.5) New Clutch New Chain New Shocks New Tires New Seat (very nice custom made replica of the original) New Grips New Pegs New Paint This a rare bike. Fresh restoration. New = zero hours. Asking $800 and I definately have more than that in it. I'll be listing it on...
  5. aprophet2

New Tec 3.5 internal threaded shaft size?

Anyone know what size bolt fits the internal threads inside the shaft of my new Tecumseh powersport 3.5 engine? I don't seem to have anything that fits in my spare bolts and don't know what to grab at the hardware store. THanks!
  6. aprophet2

Fox Thunderbolt 198 Mini "Cycle"

Does anyone else have one of these things? I could use a few parts, etc. I'm trying to finish this one up and could use some good pics of the kick-stand, chain guard clutch guard, and exhaust (mount on frame). In general I'd be interested in talking to anyone else who has one. Thanks
  7. aprophet2

KG 100 in MA

KG model 100 - rare bike. Located in MA. PM for details if you're interested. Asking $250.
  8. aprophet2

JF200 recoil assembly - Need Honda part # or Cross Ref

I just picked up an old baja heat or warrior or whatever... It has a JF200 Honda clone (stock motor) with no recoil assembly, its missing altogether. I'd like to pick one up off the shelf today, rather than ordering one online which means I need to go to a Honda parts guy and I'd rather get a...
  9. aprophet2

Honda 5.5/6.5 recoil assembly

Anbody have one laying around? Ugly is OK, you should see the bike... Also looking for a lot of Baja Heat/Warrior stuff. Thanks
  10. aprophet2

One piece manco drum sprocket

I need one. I will pay a fair price + shipping if anyone has one that they can part with...
  11. aprophet2

KG mini - need an offset 3 hole rear sprocket

Anyone know where I can get one of these? Also, I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried regrinding a worn out sprocket like this one and if so, how'd it go? Thanks!
  12. aprophet2

Honda QA50

Does anybody know a source for cheap 12X4.00-5 tires? Other than a few sellers charging hundreds of dollars (seriously see link below) for a $15 tire on EBAY they seem a little scarce. Thanks.... 2 12X4.00-5 Tire W/ Inner Tube For Go Kart Scooter TR19 | eBay
  13. aprophet2

Honda QA50 K2 - a few issues

I just picked up a '74 QA50 and it's carbon fowling the plug, quickly. What's the best way to troubleshoot that? Also in 2nd gear with the throttle wide open it sort of looses power and drops off for a second or two at the top the power band then catches and will keep doing this as long as the...
  14. aprophet2

Gemini Maverick 50 cc - Manual needed

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Gemini manual (owners, parts or service). I just picked one of these bikes up and could use all the help I can get! Thanks...
  15. aprophet2

Cat 300x

Rolling frame in Eastern MA. Asking $150 Thanks
  16. aprophet2

Shipping mini's

I noticed a lot of folks are willing to ship these things. Who do people typical use (UPS & FedEx or a freight co)? And how do most people box/crate them? THanks
  17. aprophet2

First Mini: what did I get?

I just picked this one up and I'm looking forward to getting it going. It has a Tecumseh H35 - although I have no reason to believe the motor is original to the bike. Anyone know what it is? Also need some brakes, I sure would appreciate suggestions on what type to use and where to source...