Search results

1. F

want to build a 25+hp clone

Well for a start I would read this AGK - Performance Basics - Affordable Go Karts And be prepared to have an extremely thin wallet if you want 25hp+. I would start with a genuin Honda engine if you want to get 25hp out of it. Just because I've seen clone engine blocks crack with their...
  2. F

Do U Trail ride, Drag or Street ride mostly

Always trail, never street
  3. F

Old uk made mini bike

ahahaa I'm from the UK too. Don't reconise that frame but it sure is cool. I am about 30 mins away from leather head.
  4. F

Boston, anyone?

When you say Hampton do you mean Hampton circle, because although I live in the uk I go to Hampton circle about twice a year to visit friends and family.
  5. F

Anyone in the uk?

Hi I was wondering how many there where of us in the uk as it is a very small number as vintage mini bikes are extremely rare in the uk so most of us have given up and built our own. Maybe a get together of us minibike enthusiasts.:scooter: Please post if you are a member in the uk and your...
  6. F

UK Mini Drag Bike

That is a really really cool mini. I am from the uk too. Could you start a thread on that dyno. I want to build one :hammer::grind:. Thanks Henry
  7. F

Little Red Mini Bike - UK - Open Class

Yess there is another uk member!!!
  8. F

Is this worth it? Should I buy it?

No it's not mine I want to buy it.
  9. F

Is this worth it? Should I buy it?

Hey, I am new to this forum but have been on DIY go karts for ages... Do you think that this is a good deal? It's £175 that's about 275 dollars... The reason why it's so high priced is because there arnt many mini bikes in the UK. In fact I have never seen one in real life in the UK only on...