Search results

1. B

vibration and gas in oil?

What engine do you have...?
  2. B

starting the build! :)

:pimp: im rootin for the underdog!!! Lol seriously .. a few people on here can be a little bit rough on the newcommers...i can reremembe15.. about 18 years ago.... and on my own could not afford :censure: and had to bust my ass to get something that at the time i didnt know my parents didnt have...
  3. B

Anyone here build fuel tanks?

Ianmanning was doing them recently. You migt want to check with him... looked well also
  4. B

14cc head

Is the carb and head all thats done to it?. Seems when someone mentions a issue.. you reveal that you changed something from stock. Please tell all and people will be able to help you more
  5. B

govenor fell out today!!! yes!!!

You would think one would destroy a 212 to upgrade to a genuine honda.... not to ANOTHER CLONE? :out: .. if you just dont want it... you can always send it to me... i can give it a good home... :scooter:
  6. B

problems with engine getting hot very quickly

Drive it like you stole it! !!:scooter: yeah.. you are fine..use these readings against the honda your building.. im sure you prob will see a big difference:thumbsup:
  7. B

DB-30 engine swap

Yea i have 3 of them.. one new style.. and two old... friggen rockets:scooter:
  8. B

Lifan 6.5

Dont forget to check your gas cap...:thumbsup: slightly loosen it and see what happens
  9. B

Noise

Did that help out at all?
  10. B

Noise

Rearnofnthentank.. 8mm.. if its not tight enough will make a seroius rattle.. also check the 10 mm on the fron of the tank
  11. B

Noise

Are you running the factory tank? If so check the back bolt to see if its tight.
  12. B

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

3 sets definitely here!
  13. B

pred 212 questions

Thank you drag bike that helped quite a bit. I remember seeing that... forgot all about it. But that sounds like the fix. Thanks again for the info.
  14. B

Just a quick question.............

All i wanted to do was to be able to say... buy a pred.. or dont.. and why.. this is there track record. Do they fail earlier than lifans and why. Or vise versa. I understand a engine very well.. and granted these are alot smaller then what you drive everyday.. i do know in my line of work...
  15. B

Tom h....? What do you think im asking? Im not asking to break any rule.. and yes i know im here for free and that i do respect. But all i asked for was information. Not for d-bag answers. Thank you hal_armour for a decent response.
  16. B

Hey my bike runs.... im not asking how to bypass anything.. or have i.... im just asking a simple question. I know im nobody to you.. but the information you pass on may help better in the long run. I wanted to make a speadsheet of failures to see what might be the defining issue on what kills...
  17. B

Well my basis for wanting to know... to see if one block orig. Or clone was better than another.. and what parts were on a engine that went boom! Not to discuss why we need them.. i just want def. Info from a person involved. Knowledge is the key ... a person can tell me it happens everyday...
  18. B

Sorry to hear bout that..... but the question was.. what motor, what mods, and under what riding conditions....
  19. B

im new with the predator plz help

What good is 3900 when your already doin 3600.. besides.. when you remove that gov.... i doubt 3900 will be a option... probally way higher.. but with a flywheel and a rod... those are the key ingredients to:thumbsup: a healthy motor.
  20. B

Quick question... we all know the bad parts about not having billet parts.... but how many people on this forum actually got there sac stabbed from flying debris? Not the "i heard about a guy, or the friend of a freind of a friend story". Id like to know... what motor and what was installed when...