Search results

1. M

What model bonanza is this?

Added several photos of the Bonanza and some of my Huffy into My Photos.
  2. Bonanza

Bonanza

Bottom of seat
  3. Bonanza

Bonanza

Bottom of seat
  4. Bonanza

Bonanza

Original seat set on frame
  5. Bonanza

Bonanza

Right side front, forks a little bent
  6. Bonanza

Bonanza

Right side rear
  7. Bonanza

Bonanza

Rear suspension wheel
  8. Bonanza

Bonanza

My Bonanza, ID tag says 70 3059
  9. Bonanza

Bonanza

My Bonanza, ID tag says 70 3059
  10. My project Huffy

My project Huffy

ID tag says it is a HO500
  11. My project Huffy

My project Huffy

12. My project Huffy

My project Huffy

13. M

I'll post some better pics when I find the damn cord for my camera. This one was off my phone. I have the original 14 inch seat. Did all these have fiberglass pans? Is the third bolt at the very back of the seat pan for a tailight? It has a hole in the rear fender that sort of matches it...
  14. M

Iplan on fixing it back to original. Was going to make it for my kids to ride till I found out what it was. It's been sitting in my barn for about 20 yrs in pieces. Threw the forks and wheels on it for pics. Was in the flood of '93, and disassembled afterwards. I'm mainly interested in...
  15. M

Here is a photo of my bonanza. I don't think that is the original tank. Number plate on front of frame says 70 3059. Fenders are red to match the tank, but are metallic blue underneath.
  16. M

Greetings from mid-MO

Hello everyone, my name is Mike, I'm 49 yrs. young, and I live in Boonville, MO. I have been into small engines since I was a young boy. I currently have 2 old minibikes that I need to get fixed up. One is a Huffman and the other is a Bonanza. I need to post some pics of the Bonanza, as I...