Search results

1. B

another what is it.....

Hey guys! My uncle just sent me a couple pics of a mini he picked up at a yard sale and wanted to know what it was......I don't know, but I figured yall would be my best bet. Thanksin advance. ......and GO
  2. B

Tillotson HD too much??

Hey guys, haven't really been on in a long time, but I came across a pair of really clean looking tillotson hd carbs for what I feel is a pretty good price (if I can use them).....I am starting a 460cc clone project soon and I guess my question is, does anyone have personal experience or maybe...
  3. B

Mailbox Massacre

Well, got tired of looking at the ugly mailbox and got carried away with the spray paint. Lol. I went with the whole fake patina thing since it was pretty rough to start with and didnt feel like doing bodywork on a mailbox. It started getting dark on me so I had to stick it back out so theyd...
  4. B

OHH compatible cams????

Hey guys, freshening/hopping up the overhead valve tec motor to put on the boys' kart, and I was wondering if there is a steel cam(stock spec or mild perf) that i can switch out the plasic cam for while i have it cracked open????
  5. B

billet h50 rod on ebay!!

Not mine, but stumbled across it looking for ohh parts. Neat looking piece!! Tecumseh Billet Con Rod H50 5HP Motorsport Rupp Taco Ruttman Mini Bike TT500 | eBay
  6. B

3.5 billet rod?

Is there a made for or retrofit billet rod for the 3.5 flatty?
  7. B

Trouble shooting help

Hello all I'm back again in need of guidance. Ok so got a new dirt kart and having trouble with the power plant. Here's the specifics: standard bore clone w/ governor out, billet rod and flywheel, honda flat top piston, ported and milled head w/ 27mm int. 24mm exh. , 1/4 pushrods, billet...
  8. B

Vanguard flywheel

Hello all, I am trying to help a friend out in finding a flywheel for a 20hp vanguard horizontal shaft. Aftermarket would be great, but stock will do. Please let me know if any of you guys out there have one to part with. Thanx OldMiniBikes!!!:thumbsup:
  9. B

Build guidance

Hello again all. Getting ready to start a new oddball project and was looking for some input/advice. I am re powering a cub cadet original (which was originally equipped with a 7hp kohler motor) with a Briggs 5hp flattie. Never built one before and most of the builds I find are for powering a...
  10. B

Isky racing black mamba trade

I have a lightly used (like 5 hours @ max) black mamba. This is the original not the jr. I would like to trade for a nice clone blower housing and recoil start, or a nice GX390 carb. Split shipping. (I pay to ship cam, you pay to ship blower and pull start or carb.) I don't have any pics yet as...
  11. B

Parting ATC 70

Im have a decent little ATC 70 that was what I would consider a near basket case when I got it. I wanted to check for interest before going through the trouble of taking pics, etc. It was a project of my father in laws that he lost interest in so i took it for the sake of saving it from the...
  12. B

Timing Suggestions

So havent been on here in quite awhile, but ive got a home to put the clone on now so im tinkering again. I was wondering if anyone could help give me a place to start on my timing. I only have stock, 4 degree, and 8 degree keys, but could get others if necesary. Build specs: Standard...
  13. B

Help Mikuni and Rocker Issues!!!

Hi guys. well you helped me out with picking a cam, and now i need help working some bugs out on my build. To start with here is my combo: 200 clone, billet rod and flywheel, Tim's "black mamba" cam and billet lifters w/ matching shorter pushrods,22cc head ported, milled .050 w/ stainless...
  14. B

Clone Cam Dilemma

new to the site and would appreciate any advice i can get. Having trouble choosing a new cam. Engine is powering a modified baja heat. Not track ridden or raced, just an around town and country bike. looking for higher rpm without killing the low end. dont need a torque monster just descent...