Search results

1. nyislander

Help??

Above is an image of where there once was a spring for my baja warrior which I unfortunately mangled. Without it the bike will not idle or start properly. I thought i ordered the correct one off monster scooter parts but after looking at the bike closer I am not sure it is. E05-1296 -...
  2. idle_spring

idle_spring

3. nyislander

Nearly Finished!

Like it? Just needs a little tweaking and some more vinyl for the tank.. :scooter:
  4. grey_baja

grey_baja

5. nyislander

is partsyahoo.com a trusted site?

It's weird because everything on their site looks pretty current and up to date.. The mailing address is in Texas.. but then the phone #'s seems sketchy.. when i called the voicemail doesnt sound like a business. The order has been 'processing' forever.. nobody responds to the emails.. oh well...
  6. nyislander

Colored Grips??

Just figured they might need to be a bit shorter than standard grips.. was hoping their might be a site that sort of specializes in customizing type parts that will fit my bike.:scooter:
  7. nyislander

Colored Grips??

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of a site where I might be able to find different colored grips and or cables for my baja mb200? Thanks!
  8. nyislander

Mb200-212 rear axle adjusting assembly
  9. nyislander

Great.... any suggestions where else I might find that part as a plan b?
  10. nyislander

Hi, I recently had to order a rear axle adjusting assembly for my baja mb200. The only place I was able to find the part was throug partsyahoo. I still havnt received a tracking # and was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with the site and if they came through in a timely...
  11. nyislander

Hey I saw you posted this link awhile back Comet TAV2 30-75 Torq-A-Verter 218353A, GTC...

Hey I saw you posted this link awhile back Comet TAV2 30-75 Torq-A-Verter 218353A, GTC REPLACEMENT TC2 1002 .. I was wondering can you tell me would this tav work for my baja mb200 warrior? Also if you know what other parts or mods may be needed to get the job done. Thanks!
  12. nyislander

Tav

Can someone explain the difference between the 3 different available tav's? And possibly which would be best for my Baja mb200 warrior?
  13. nyislander

Does anyone remeber the movie 'Explorers'?

What about dumb and dumber? :scooter:
  14. nyislander

Does anyone remeber the movie 'Explorers'?

I'm curious what kind of mini bike the kid in that movie had?
  15. nyislander

Tav

$65 sounds good :) that answers my questions.. was just wondering if they tend to pop up for cheapish prices and now i know they do.. if anyone not needing their own see's a good deal please send it my way. :thumbsup:
  16. nyislander

Age of members on here?

Just turned 30 and just got my first mini:scooter:
  17. nyislander

Brand new mini bike- possible chain noise?

Any ideas? Not sure if anyone is reading this far into the thread anymore :)
  18. nyislander

baja warrior

a key ignition sounds awesome.. haha i wouldnt know where to start though.
  19. nyislander

Brand new mini bike- possible chain noise?

Ok, so I did what was suggested. Put the bike on a milk crate and tried to identify the problem. I also sprayed the chain with some liquid wrench. From what I could see where the OldMiniBikes logo is.. that part of the chain seems to be rubbing on the plastic a little bit. It seems maybe if i...