Search results

1. Downsized

On ebay right now and I'm stumped

Could it be one of those "get out your welder and follow these simple plans" frames?
  2. Downsized

RARE Benelli Volcano (rough) on ebay now...

Hey Markus...I didn't take it personally. I had just read that somewhere along the way. I really do appreciate you wealth of knowledge and your "photo database". Blows my mind when someone asks about something and suddenly, bang, up pops a photo from you! So I wasn't being a wise ass or...
  3. Downsized

Sorry, forgot the link... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benelli_Volcano
  4. Downsized

Don't know markus:shrug: Read that on the internet and you know that they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!!! Right??? :confused1::confused1: ahahahahahaha Thanks for educating me once again, markus. You're like the OldMiniBikes Minibikapedia! This isn't where I read that...
  5. Downsized

What other toys do you guys have???

TOOOOOOOOO Funny!:thumbsup:
  6. Downsized

NADA pricing on the Volcano... Values Email this page Email to * To send to multiple addresses, separate each address by a comma. Your Name Your Email Address * Send me a copy of this message Email addresses are used for this request only and are...
  7. Downsized

Sorry, JapAnese...
  8. Downsized

NO, no, no. That's not it! These are correct but the Japenese changed everything because they read right to left and upside down!!!:updown::lol::stuart::facepalm::biggrin:
  9. Downsized

Volcano Always possible... I understand that Benelli only exported a couple hundred of these to the US. I would think someone would scoop it up for parts, if nothing else...
  10. Downsized

In York, PA 180cc of pure Italian fun! Take a look... Vintage 1970 Benelli Volcano 180cc | eBay
  11. Downsized

Benelli Service Manual?

Thanks all! Appreciate the info...:thumbsup:
  12. Downsized

1975 oddity currently on CL Boston

Groton. The final frontier... lol
  13. Downsized

I've thought about it. Thanks fo thinking of it. I see you had/have a lot of them... I moved here from Groton, where there was plenty of riding. Here, anything that even resembled a trail or sandpit has been deemed conservation land! :censure: tree huggers... For now, I'm out of the...
  14. Downsized

I hadn't seen it before. I can't remember what keywords I put in this AM. I change 'em up a lot. Lexington/Waltham line. I see you're in Natick? Damn, we're neighbors gumpit !:ohmy:
  15. Downsized

Benelli Service Manual?

Thanks for your reply, Jeff! Sorry I'm almost a year getting back to you! Health issues have had me sidelined for awhile... I found a manual on ebay this past weekend. It's only 32 pages? Not sure if it's what I'm after but will see when it arrives...Thanks again
  16. Downsized

Don't think I blame you for dumping it, Markus. For a max of 30mi at a time, it hardly seems worth the effort. At least it wouldn't leak oil on the garage floor! :laugh:
  17. Downsized

Hey Markus? Any idea what the potential distance range was on a full charge?
  18. Downsized

Hey toomanytoys... Ithink I remember those electric Healds from the back of Boys Life or something like that? Wow Markus! Thanks for the education and additional pics. I'm amazed that you actually have a couple of these!:thumbsup:
  19. Downsized

Probably couldn't go too far on it without a charge...suspect it spent a lot of it's life parked...and on the charger...:shrug:
  20. Downsized

1975 Auranthetic Electric. US made. Hard to tell just how big it is but it looks about the size of my Benelli Dynamo? I've never seen one, have you?? Just thought I'd share my morning coffe with ya'll !:drinkup: Antique Vintage 1975 Electric motorcycle 24v battery Auranthetic Corp