RARE Benelli Volcano (rough) on ebay now...

Volcano

Always possible... I understand that Benelli only exported a couple hundred of these to the US. I would think someone would scoop it up for parts, if nothing else...

Had one of those, or a similar Benelli, back in the day - the gear shift lever is on the wrong side and it shifts upside down.

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

NO, no, no. That's not it! These are correct but the Japenese changed everything because they read right to left and upside down!!!:updown::lol::stuart::facepalm::biggrin:

NADA pricing on the Volcano...
Values Email this page

Email to *

To send to multiple addresses, separate each address by a comma.
Your Name
Your Email Address *

Send me a copy of this message
Email addresses are used for this request only and are not saved or used by NADAguides.com for any other purposes.
Subject
Comments

Required Fields *
Privacy Policy
Excellent $2295
Very Good $1285
Good $810
Fair $640
Poor N/A

markus

I'm calling bull:001_9898: to the only 200 on these bikes! I've been into mini's since around 2008 and most of that time I have kept and eye on Benelli's, scrounging up NOS stuff when I can for the Hurricane I have had since the start, even was negotiating for a volcano a few years back but didn't work out. For only 200 bikes ever being made, there sure are alot of them out there :shrug: :smile:

I'm calling bull:001_9898: to the only 200 on these bikes! I've been into mini's since around 2008 and most of that time I have kept and eye on Benelli's, scrounging up NOS stuff when I can for the Hurricane I have had since the start, even was negotiating for a volcano a few years back but didn't work out. For only 200 bikes ever being made, there sure are alot of them out there :shrug: :smile:
Don't know markus:shrug: Read that on the internet and you know that they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!!! Right??? :confused1::confused1: ahahahahahaha Thanks for educating me once again, markus. You're like the OldMiniBikes Minibikapedia!
This isn't where I read that originally, but it does mention that figure. Here, it's someone qouting someone else, probably neither of which are experts...

markus

I wasn't aiming that at you, thats the info thats been up for years "right out of Joe P's mouth" blah blah blah :laugh: Its funny though there always seems to be one popping up and alot of times when someone gets one, then they find a parts bike for it! Hell theres common parts that like 3 or 4 of the little Benellis used that I cant find to save my life, but I can find a volcano, and parts bike to go along with it:doah:

I wasn't aiming that at you, thats the info thats been up for years "right out of Joe P's mouth" blah blah blah :laugh: Its funny though there always seems to be one popping up and alot of times when someone gets one, then they find a parts bike for it! Hell theres common parts that like 3 or 4 of the little Benellis used that I cant find to save my life, but I can find a volcano, and parts bike to go along with it:doah:
Hey Markus...I didn't take it personally. I had just read that somewhere along the way. I really do appreciate you wealth of knowledge and your "photo database". Blows my mind when someone asks about something and suddenly, bang, up pops a photo from you! So I wasn't being a wise ass or anything. Considering the retail outlets Benellis were peddled through. only 4 per state seems a little unlikely...I would think that California alone, back then, could/would have moved more than that?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I agree, they made way more than 200 of those bikes. I have seen many different ads for the volcano, they wouldnt spend a ton of many on ads for only 200 bikes.