Search results

1. 0

my first mini bike restoration

thanks all for the support of Tyler and this project. DA HOOD will not be the same! Jake First run after fabricating the tyre brake Of couse it is not complete without the old skool bucket and glasses This project was allot of fun, now his brother wants to build a Radio Flyer...
  2. 0

I got the frame back from powder coating and stated putting some parts on had to file off some powdwer coating so the bolt would go threw we lost the key for the flywheel so dad made me make a new one
  3. 0

Thanks guys :) I am painting it a blue. So far I have took a part the engine so I could clean it, replace the gaskets, and paint it. Nothing was broken on it so I don't have to buy anything.
  4. 0

I got the frame and forks sand blasted and sent them out for powder coating. hope to get them back in 2 weeks. I painted some parts and got the tires put back on the rims,not fun.
  5. 0

Thanks for all the supportive comments, I will keep you guys updated in a bout a week.
  6. 0

Hi my name is Tyler. When I was in San Diego I found this mini bike in craigslist and my dad and I went and bought it, I took it apart so we could fit it into the back of the truck so we could take it home. When we got home I put the engine in and it started which is a bonus. I did a rough...
  7. 0

what is this?

any info on this bike would be great
  8. 0

Info needed on this bike

I (we, my son and I) are new to the mini bike seen. This bike came up locally. Does anyone have any info on the bike. The owner said it is from the 60's thanks
  9. 0

Doodle Bug a.k.a Purple Haze

nice paint work
  10. 0

project build with rear springs

very nice:scooter:
  11. 0

WTB vintage mini bike

I am looking for a complete project for my son to do. the bike must be complete with or without motor. I have a B/S engine availible to me if needed. What I have in mind is something like a Keystone or similar to that. I am in the PNW area. Jake