Search results

1. B

rims

Looking for decent 6" x 4" rims so I can finish Taco T100 resto. 69-70 era.
  2. B

"Ol Faithful", neglected daily runners

I know everybody has a or few cherished show pieces but it would be fun to see pictures of the scrappy "Ol Faithful" daily runners that get used, abused, take a licking and keep on ticking. The more duct tape, hose clamps and baler twine the better.
  3. B

hard pulling?

Sometimes pull starting H35 darn thing gets really hard and you almost lift bike off ground. Its not the pull assembly just a stiff spot. Hard to describe?:shrug:
  4. B

H35 cover

Need a pull start assembly and cover for a 70's H35. PM me if you got one.
  5. B

Taco T100

Getting to the stage of power planting. Steen's ads are deceiving as the options don't match pictures. Which engine came on the 100. I have both Tecumseh and B&S rebuilt ready to go. I'm a Tecumseh fan @ heart but:shrug:
  6. B

Bird Duck

7. B

Stumped

Flojet carb on an older 4 HP Briggs. Engine sat for many years. Installed new points and set @ .020 and coil/flywheel @ .010. Rebuilt carb with OEM kit with updated needle and seat. Engine sputters with both adj. @ 1 1/2 turns out. Engine runs beautiful with mixture screw out of carb...
  8. B

Flojet

I aquired a 1970 4 H.P. B&S engine @ flea market. Engine was on a real type mower and has not ran for many a year. Cleaned tank, flojet carb and it started on 10th pull. I am thilled I found a correct era engine for the Taco T100 I'm restoring. Question is does anybody know where I can...
  9. B

Lube

Whats the best lube to use on fork slides?
  10. B

Taco T100

Aquired a complete Taco T100 @ garage sale but it has wrong rims on the bike (too small). What was the stock size? I know they were bigger seeing this was their "Cadilac" of mini's. I checked Steen's site but does not really say.
  11. B

Taco T100 forks?

I recently aquired a Taco T1oo @ a yard sale for next to nothing. I'm trying to figure out how to disassemble the front fork springs. I think the bottoms twist off.?