Search results

1. Miniquadman

thinking about selling my briggs

i have a briggs and stratton 5hp that im thinking about selling runs great nothing wrong just needs a new pull start nothing else pulls me around at 40mph on the quad in my prfoile pic $60... im only thinking so if i say im not selling then im sorry
  2. Miniquadman

Is 40mph normal for a Briggs and Stratton 5hp

Hi I have a Briggs and Stratton 5hp bone stock all original off a rotitiller ... I have it on a 50cc quad the one in my profile picture and it goes 40 mph is that about average:shrug:
  3. Miniquadman

Engine is really torquey when it is cold

I have a Polaris predator 90cc quad and when it sits over night on a cold night it will pull the front wheels up when I'm sitting all the way forward and I'm not doing anything the make it wheely but when it gets warm it doesn't... Why
  4. Miniquadman

What's the best engine?

I am wanting to build a mini drag bike and want to know what the best engine would be
  5. Miniquadman

Normal running temperature... Please help

What is the normal running temperature of the Briggs and Stratton 5hp (exhuast and cylinder) please respond
  6. Miniquadman

4h welding project

I am going to take a welding project for 4h next year and I want some ideas I don't have the skills to do a minibike I just want something cool
  7. Miniquadman

for sale

i have a mini quad for sale best offer good project runs good $200
  8. Miniquadman

anybody got ?

hi does anyone have any projects:hammer: i could have that they stopped workin on or just dont want to mess with any more im goin crazy with nothin to do:freakout:
  9. Miniquadman

what brand is this mini bike

i want to know what brand this bike is
  10. Miniquadman

Chain guard

What could happen without a chain guard
  11. Miniquadman

stops running when at idle

ok i have a Briggs and stratton 5hp engine and it starts fine and runs good just when i let it idle for awhile it just stops. it seems like it doesn't have enough rotation to keep goin but i have a cast iron fly wheel so that shouldn't be the problem but it revs good so i don't know what the...
  12. Miniquadman

wanting to start a project on this

hi i have a mini quad and i want to start a project what should i do to modify the frame like maybe make it long and wider and put a drag racing engine in it give me some ideas
  13. Miniquadman

Cushman 762

Hey my grandpa has a cushman 762 in his barn In pieces I dont know if he has all the parts but would it be reall collectiable if I put it together
  14. Miniquadman

im sorry for..

putting a quad question on here i didnt know you guys hate them that much:doah:
  15. Miniquadman

updated what is it please help

hi i have a briggs 5 horse power and i need help it has a ridge kinda like some one took a chisel and hit once and peeled up some metasl in the intake please help
  16. Miniquadman

blockzilla

whats the max hp a blockzilla can put out
  17. Miniquadman

how to add pictures

how do i add photes to a thread
  18. Miniquadman

what is it help please

there is a bumo in my intake it looks like a piece of metal or somethin but idk how it got in there and its like stuck and doesnt move at all
  19. Miniquadman

More power for cheap

Hey how can I get more power out of my engine for a really cheap price
  20. Miniquadman

Alcohol Briggs help

Why can't I run alcohol on a standard gas carb?