Search results

1. jspec

Complete tote goat? Roller with extras *Local only*

I believe its a tote goat. It's huge and awesome. No rust. Awesome shape for its age. Good roller. Seattle Tacoma WA area and surrounding cities only. Extras include: Drum brake Belt and chain sprocket Chain torque converter Chains and belt Newer seats Looking for 125
  2. jspec

2 minis for sale in portland , OR

I live in Washington a few hours from Oregon. I can drive down by next weekend if you want to do 180 and a wire feed westward welder for the db. It's 70 amps and requires no gas.
  3. jspec

free bird nighthawk rear wheel and tire

Like the title says its in excellent condition and all put together, just don't have a nighthawk no more. Local pickup only I'm in san antonio tx.
  4. jspec

new to mini biking..

Welcome, I like the sloth picture in your avatar:laugh:
  5. jspec

WTB azusa or similar style roller

Thanks for the links but I'm hoping I can get something used at a lower price.
  6. jspec

WTB azusa or similar style roller

Like the title says, so whats out there? I'd like to keep the budget 200 or lower and would be willing to go more depending on condition, like a bad dog bike for example.
  7. jspec

FS: Tote Gote 660 series

As some in the middle east would say... That is one sexy goat :thumbsup:
  8. jspec

any one play airsoft

Yea I used to play all the time tactically to sharpen and refiney urban and room clearing tactics. Here's a group of guys we would play with we used a closed down warehouse up in WA Battlesim.com
  9. jspec

free 5hp tecmpseh local only

I got someone who will take it, I just want to give it to someone on this forum.
  10. IMAG03661

IMAG03661

11. IMAG0365

IMAG0365

12. jspec

gc 160 idle adjust

Well it turns out it was the gaskets on the carb. I made some out of gasket paper thanks for the help!
  13. jspec

Lol thanks if I don't move it on here I'll take it to the san antonio mini bike show, just figured I get plenty of help on here so...
  14. jspec

It ran just a couple months ago but I got a Honda gc 160 so I have no use for it. Has good compression. The only thing it needs is a tiny spring on the throttle assembly. I'm in san antonio tx. If you would like to donate anywhere from 1 to 10 bucks it would be appreciated :thumbsup...
  15. jspec

gc 160 idle adjust

Alright man I really appreciate it!
  16. jspec

gc 160 idle adjust

Thanks man I have adjusted that and noticed a slight improvement but the idle is still terrible andi see another screw to adjust but it has a metal piece that blocks it from being screwed in too much so I'm still not sure
  17. jspec

gc 160 idle adjust

Where the Heck is this thing? Is ot the piece that has the screw stop on it? It runs great when I gas it but as soon as I let off it sputters out and I cleaned the carb. I also searched but couldn't find what I was looking for. Is there a picture of the piece I need to adjust to be sure? Thanks!
  18. jspec

346cc predator, inexpensive suggestions..

I'm new at this to but from what I hear you may need to get a larger jet in order to get a aftermarket air Filter I'm not completely sure.
  19. jspec

68 mph bonaza 70 + with nitrous

That is death defying fast! Good luck with your sale :thumbsup: