Search results

1. rgroves231

Project Bike

Been a while since I have ripped one down for a quick restore. I cant remember what bike the forks were off of. It will have an HS50 and a typical 40 clutch drive. :scooter:
  2. rgroves231

Tillotson 360 Carbureor

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find an alcohol conversion kit for a Tillotson 360 carburetor? Thanks:confused:
  3. rgroves231

Tillotson Carburetor & Intake for 8hp Briggs Intek Ohv

I am looking for a tillotson Carburetor jetted for alcohol. I want to put it on an 8hp Briggs Intek Horizontal shaft engine. I also need an intake manifold to go with it. Thanks
  4. rgroves231

Briggs 8hp horizontal shaft inteck OHV alcohol carb?

I am looking for a alcohol carb for a Briggs 8hp I/C OHV engine. Is there a manifold made for this engine? I have heard that the alcohol makes your oil turn white. How often do I have to change my oil? I will be using the engine in the winter. Thanks
  5. rgroves231

#41/40 1 inch clutch that mounts inward?

I need a clutch for a 1 inch crank size engine. I cant fit a torque converter on so I just need a standard clutch. I can find a ton of clutches that would be perfect but they only mount with the sprocket facing out. Anyone know where to find one that mounts in? Thanks Here is one that...
  6. rgroves231

What belt is used here?

I picked up a very old comet torque converter today. It reads 20 on the driven clutch(not shown) and reads V-PLEX on the driver. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the exact width size of the belt. Thanks
  7. rgroves231

Comet Torque converter with out back plate

I need a driver and a driven clutch without the back plate. I am going to mount the driven on a jack shaft and was hoping to find a discount from the ebay prices. It must cant be a 40 series. It must have a 3/4 driver and the driven can be 5/8 or 3/4 as I have not purchased the shaft yet. Thanks
  8. rgroves231

Tire size

I want to put the correct tires on my bike. The original tires say 14x6, I want balloon type tires and cheap would be nice. I looked at the first site that came to mind and found some. What size would be the correct balloon tire? Thanks They are listed on gokartsupply.com as offroad...
  9. rgroves231

Where to find springs?

I am looking for a set of new fork springs. Mine measure 5-5/8", total diameter-just under 1-3/45". They thin out at each end to twist into holding position. Anyone know where I could find a pair? See pics, thanks
  10. rgroves231

What is white on a white Tecumseh?

I am getting ready to paint my tecumseh white. I was just wondering what is white normally on the Tecumseh engines? What is plain metal? Thanks
  11. rgroves231

Arctic Cat in progress...

I have stripped almost everything off so I can get it sand blasted. I am currently buying a tav and putting a mount on it.
  12. rgroves231

Tav2/Comet torque converter with backplate

I am looking for a new/used Comet torque converter with mounting plate ASAP. Name a price and we will talk. Thanks!
  13. rgroves231

Another Arctic cat!

I jumped on craigslist an ad for a 1971 Arctic cat minibike, I could bearly type correctly in my email I was so excited. I have stripped everything from the frame and it is fairly rusted but everything so far has came off with no issues. Complete exept for the engine, got it for $90. Does...
  14. rgroves231

ID on these?

I am thinking about picking these up and the engine pictured any idea what the bikes are? Thanks, Ryan
  15. rgroves231

Any idea what these are?

I am going to go and look at these this weekend, was wondering what the black bike is and what the red bike on the right is. The red bike with the black seat is a Manco. What are they each of them worth? Thanks
  16. rgroves231

Need to shave a shaft down!

I have a 7hp tec that the shaft has a taper that goes from around 3/4 to like 13/16 and was wondering what is the easiest way to shave down the crank? I dont need to key it but i just need to have it all 3/4. I want to do something that involves me running the engine and holding a sharp object...
  17. rgroves231

Flywheel usable?

I have a MTD/Ryobi/Walbro flywheel that has 2 fins that have been broken off, if I use the flywheel will it shatter? Look at the picture for more info. Thanks!!
  18. rgroves231

Welder?

I really need to go and buy a welder... Does anyone know how many volts i need? i need it for welding go kart frames together and seat frames so it needs to be able to through out a weld that can hold a good load.....I dont care about how long it would take to get a good weld i just want one...
  19. rgroves231

I need a tire!

I need a tire asap and was wondering instead of looking for hours for a cheap one does anyone know where to get cheap knobby tires? the size i need is a 5.30 4.50-6 the lowest that i can find as of now is $22 plus shipping.
  20. rgroves231

will this brake work?

I have the brake number 1 in this picture and was wondering if the second brake would replace it......or can i just get pads from somewhere for the first one? its on a fox trailbug. thanks