Search results

1. J

Just got a MB200 Baja Mini Bike!

Redline I have the same thing on my 2012 baja warrior.I did the lug nut method that is on utube, it is very simple.I ordered the lug nuts from summit racing online I had to buy a set of four just to get one so I have leftovers if u can't get one. My bike does almost 40 with tav on it ! Good...
  2. J

Softtail Warrior

Thanks
  3. J

Softtail Warrior

Haha I might take the basket and rear rack off,I've been told it'll look better
  4. J

Softtail Warrior

Good idea,maybe a old snowmachine ski will work
  5. J

Softtail Warrior

The springs on the rear really make a difference ! I'd like to install a led headlight also,I didn't know they were 6volt thanks
  6. J

Softtail Warrior

I think it is a replacement tank for a older Honda 300x atv,I think it holds 3-31/2 gallons. I'm not sure because someone else filled it for me, I'll check it next fill up.
  7. J

Softtail Warrior

Thanks
  8. J

Softtail Warrior

3 1/2gallons,wish I had a odometer,so I could see how many miles per tank I can get
  9. J

Softtail Warrior

Buckeye,thanks for the reply.I have a tach/hour meter on it also,I'll post how many hours I can get from a tankful (when it goes emty).
  10. J

Softtail Warrior

With the large fuel tank,sprung rear,and tav I can ride all day.
  11. Warrior upgrade

Warrior upgrade

rear suspensen,large fue tank,TAV
  12. J

baja MB200

Check the wires to the kill switch.Mine came unplugged once,hope this helps.
  13. J

Clutch or Converter questions

Torque converters are the best way to go.
  14. J

Newbie needs tav info.

Thanks for all the info!
  15. J

Wtb frame and forks

I would like to buy an old frame and forks or a roller.
  16. J

Newbie needs tav info.

joekd,thanks for your info! Unfortunately,my warrior has the untapped crankshaft.I searched the web and found a video on how mount a gtc tav on an untapped shaft without drilling and tapping the shaft.I'm going to give this a try.Thanks again,Jeff
  17. J

Newbie needs tav info.

Hello fellow minibikers!This is my first post,I hope I'm on the right forum.I have a new Baja Warrior and the first mod I want do to it is install a tav.How hard are they to install? Do I have to shorten the rear chain? Remove the jack shaft? Also what size shaft,chain, is on the Warrior? I...