Search results

1. M

BUYERS BEWARE !!! juanblanco1911

I'm done with it. I just won't buy from the guy as I and others have had bad experiences with him. It has been over a year since that transaction.
  2. M

E-bay idiots!!

Here is the rant I posted about Juan Blanco last year!
  3. M

Nice try. I posted about it on this thread a year ago or more. Didn't get a refund because I used my Visa through pay pal since I don't have/want an account. Juan was able to get rid of the feedback because in his ad he posted local pickup only, but he was more than happy to ship when you send...
  4. M

Bonanza MX 1410

Engine looks great Markus.
  5. M

You had negative feedback on Ebay because I gave it to you! You found a way around it and had it removed. I had never gave anybody negative feedback, but you send me an engine with oil in it wrapped in nothing but some paper that took a beating and broke the manifold. You didn't want to step up...
  6. M

HS50 engines on ebay ?

I bought one to last month. Great motor. Mine was new in the unopened box with newspaper from 1983 wrapped around the muffler!
  7. M

party with the X president

Cools story Markus. Wife is busting her ass while you play with mini bikes:laugh:Bush came to CENTCOM back in 03 before I retired. He was always great to the troops thats for sure. I hope like hell the "bridge guy" is the next President.
  8. M

My vintage bc-1000 makeover

What tooth sprockets are you running on the jackshaft?
  9. M

Bonanza MX 1410

Looks great! Did you get the engine sorted out yet?
  10. M

Bonanza MX 1410

Looks great Markus!
  11. M

Honda XR-70R

Florida folks. If anyone is interested I have a 2002 Honda dirtbike that was my sons that he has outgrown. Bike is in good shape and runs excellent! If you need pics, PM me your phone# and I'll text some to you. I'll take 450 for it.
  12. M

1974 JC Penney duster chopper (cat)!

Looks good Markus. That is the bike I was asking you about when we were in Lakeland last month!
  13. M

Your Username???

I play guitar and like Marshall amps so...Marshall Man was born. That is what I use for most forums. Joe
  14. M

HS50 engines on ebay ?

I got mine yesterday afternoon brand new in the box, but the manifold was broken off! The box was not touched sinced boxed in 84 and there is absolutely no damage to the box. I think the clown that boxed it at Tecumseh broke it puting it in the box and said screw it! I called them...
  15. M

Got pulled over today by the police

Cool story. I have two cops that live within a few houses of me, Tampa PD and a FHP...waiting for them to give me shit!
  16. M

HS50 engines on ebay ?

True. I guess I'll figure it out when this engine shows up. The Bonanza would be nice though.
  17. M

HS50 engines on ebay ?

I'm thinking that Heathkit bike I got from you.
  18. M

trail Horse....does this look right?

Hey Markus, I saw that bike and was wondering if you were going to get it!
  19. M

HS50 engines on ebay ?

I just bought one of these motors after they relisted them. They must have a bunch of them.