My vintage bc-1000 makeover

So I have stripped and painted my bonanza for the 2nd time in less that 6 months..lol!!! I decided that I am going to make her a "theme" mini... I am a DIEHARD Oakland Raiders Fan so what better theme than that!!! Silver and Black Baby!!!!! the pics are my "rough draft" and will add the silver fenders and prolly paint the tank silver...I know the Raiders "suck" as the rest of the football world would agree.... BUT 11 losing seasons inna row and i STILL bleed silver and black!~! RAIDER NATION TILL I DIE!!! lol anyway...turned my post into a raider thing it looks like... sorry bout that!! I also added a filter and adaptor along with a 140 emulsion tube and a .9mm jet... JESUS SHE FLYS!!!!!! i can see why they say to get the jet/tube and filter together....the jet/tube alone was giving me trouble but once i got the filter kit in .... BANG ZOOOOOOOM I WAS GONE!!!! thanks for puttin up with my raider fan outburst gang!!:scooter::scooter::scooter:

gbabins1

Sounds like a cool project. I'm in the process of putting a 1000 together also. Just finished painting.
Keep us posted

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Right on thanks man! Please do post em as ya go... its my understanding that there isnt alot of us "1000" riders anymore....i dunno...i like suspension like the next guy but theres SOMETHING about a rigid frame that i really dig ya know...lol my mt.bike is rigid frame too...:thumbsup:

gbabins1

I may start a thread on it today if I get a chance... I have been taking pictures as I go along though. I did think about converting his one ... picked up an extra swing arm, but I didn't want to hack on an old frame ya know.
I also have a 1300 I'm in the process of building.. Nothing like trying to do 2 at a time. :thumbsup:

FINISHED!!!!!!! WHEW!~ I was gunna leave the wheels alone and not do anything to em... Well i got all artsy with em and they turned out SAAWEEET! Now on to the Modded Azusa to add finishing touches before its sold! So if anyone has frames they wanna part with throw me a pic and i may want it!!