Search results

1. F

Bonanza BC1000 MiniBike,Ground Up Restoration,NEW Engine,Clutch,Seat,Etc.

Bonanza,THE ROLLS ROYCE OF MINI BIKES! Bonanza BC1000 MiniBike Mini Bike,Ground Up Restoration. Refinished in black gloss paint. Jackshaft,Scrub brake. NEW 49 State NEVER lit off in the box,black Tecumseh,Comet clutch,Seat,Throttle cable,Original wheels and tires. Located in The...
  2. F

1970 Rupp Roadster,ALL NEW.

1970 Rupp Roadster,Frame Up Restoration,Nice Example. Rebuilt HS40,New tires,exhaust heat shield,hand grip,tubes,cables,belt and chain,tail light,light switch,professionally painted fuel tank with the internal surfaces aircraft grade coated and sealed,will never rust,powdercoated frame and all...
  3. F

Any Minibike Upcoming Events in Northern California?

:detective: Hi All, I was interested in attending such an event, looking for a Taco 44 in good,complete running condition as well as a OEM metal chain /clutch guard for a Bonanza. Lastly I need a source for numerous general minibike parts such as chain,bearings for a jack shaft,wheels,seat...
  4. F

Tecumseh Lighting Question

Tecumseh Lighting Coil & Related Parts Question Can the needed parts be added to a standard H40? Can they still be bought new? Or ? :shrug: Thanks :thumbsup::smile:
  5. F

Bonanza Parts Needed!

Hi, Seeking for a Bonanza the front and rear fenders,seat,the round type fuel tank that mounted under the seat and the clutch guard for a BC1000 or the full size chrome type cover. Any help leads appreciated.:smile:
  6. F

Bonanza Parts Needed,Any Leads?Suppliers?

Hi All,I need Bonanza BC1200 1300 1000 type fenders,seat,round fuel tank that mounted under the seat and the clutch cover or just the guard that came on the BC1000. Any leads,suppliers?Thanks for any help in advance.
  7. F

I have a Bonanza Minichopper , garaged since new, frame and forks been repainted black...

I have a Bonanza Minichopper , garaged since new, frame and forks been repainted black, complete and running , clean unrestored shape,white Tecumseh engine, (NOT a Hodaka), even the original tires, nice seat, sissy bar etc etc. I'd sell for $950 I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and you...
  8. F

Hey San Francisco Bay Area Minibike Freaks-Wanna' Have a ~Gathering of the Tribes~?

:scooter:Anyone interested in having a Get Together?... some Sunday..? with all your little critters?... Perhaps the West Bay Area-Peninsula?.. Speedway Meadows in Golden Gate Park Park-San Francisco-would be perfect!