Search results

1. S

what am I doing wrong ? wont start ..

runs with wd40 or quick start no problem ..
  2. S

just going to buy a real carb ..
  3. S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7hz1MV7kAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7hz1MV7kA
  4. S

New Project Suzuki RV 90

I just picked up an old 1974 rv90 , nice and clean but a couple if issues.. the easy stuff is done, carb cleaned , throttle cable repair but the fuse was blown and so is the head light bulb ... 6 v not 12 v so I am sure the last guy tried a 12 v batt and blew up some bulbs.. I have a 6 volt...
  5. S

Trisport gearing HELP

picked up a couple of sprockets just to get this thing mobile, I will do the Tav in the spring but for now I want to get it out of the shop and painted, I have the body at the painter for paint and it seems to be a plastic body with a glass on the underside..... layin a coat of paintable...
  6. S

Trisport gearing HELP

I need to see a pic of this setup as I dont see how the TAV would be run to my jachshaft..
  7. S

Trisport gearing HELP

Where can I buy a TAV these days??
  8. S

Trisport gearing HELP

The 340 thats is in it has 40 140 compression... has to go.
  9. S

Trisport gearing HELP

54 on diff 12 on jackshaft 20 inch tire ooopps on the 2 to 1 as i was turning on the diff so it looked approx 2 to 1 when it would be almost 4.5 to 1
  10. S

Trisport gearing HELP

Allsport - YouTube I think this will tell you better than I can type. Stock jackshaft setup on a solis axel trisport, I would run a torque a verter if I could find one.... The one I have is on one of my minibikes and is a daily sumer ride.
  11. S

Trisport gearing HELP

I have a alsport trisport with a hacked in 340 that after a few hours of work runs horribly.. So I spent the day with the plasma cutting and grinding off all the junk that was poorly welded on to the frame to make that engine fit and now I am down to the jackshaft and motor plate. I have a...
  12. S

Problem here... you guys see anything wrong with my brakes?

What he said. I am 300lbs and this same setup will lock up the rear wheel with 2 fingers for me so I would think it is just glazed or needs to be broken in??
  13. S

Anyone try a wireless bike speedo?

handheld GPS mounted on bars.
  14. S

any other canadians?

Sask here.:thumbsup:
  15. S

Moron on mini with cape crashes!

Watch Superhero Slammed By Cape and Scooter Video | Break.com
  16. S

my speed quest!!

I have a bronco mini and a 6.5 clone and so far did 26mph with it stock and geared (will look and post later). I did 35.6 mph run with a heavey spring on the linkage to kinda defeat the gov but will take it out soon and do it right. My next step is a few biggar teeth on the front jackshaft...
  17. S

2hp briggs? ok for small kids minibike? What is C.V.?

No. HP means nothing other than it may not have the power to pull you around in the grass but a 40 lb kid can hit 30mph with that 2hp . It is all about teaching the kids how to ride and if this is a first time mini I suggest full gear and all the bolt on gaurds you can install around the...
  18. S

what do YOU drive?

I have a 2000 jeep TJ 1993 Festiva 2004 focus 1992 dodge party van 1964 Impala (juiced) all plated and driven
  19. S

will it still start good?

If I take out the gov and install a mikuni carb and do a bit of head work like springs ect will my clone still start like a stock one?? I have a couple of clones and a real honda and what I love is the one pull start that they do so well . I want to get some more out of them but if I have to...
  20. S

Gemini Value

I have seen a complete honda 50 go for $1000 and just the tank sell for $1000.... The reason why this kind of topic is not allowed is like others have said, It is worth what someone will pay for it and the reason most people ask is cause they need the value for insurance or they found one and...