Search results

1. R

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

That really made my day. Thanks for sharing.
  2. R

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

anyone try emailing those guys at motovox??? I have and tried to contact through the forum. no luck...........
  3. R

Doodlebug wheels front and rear...........

Looking for used DB parts, wheel set, and fender set. thanks red423
  4. R

My little ad on c/l

Yo guys been a while, I have been ordered to thin the inventory by the wifeypoo, so I have an ad up on c/l. see below, I know I am in miami and no, shipping all this stuff is not an option. I still have a bunch of stuff over my daughters house in FTM, so getting rid of a few items isn't hurting...
  5. R

intek 6.5 need muffler

thanks much guys, maybe I can finish up this other kart, red423
  6. R

intek 6.5 need muffler

Help I got a dead Intek 6.5 horizontal shaft in a trade, i put a new head gasket on it and it runs really well, now I need a muffler, out of five mower shops near the house not one has a used muffler or new. If you got one used laying around send a pic and price let's do a little biz. thanks...
  7. R

Building your own go kart frame

I don't have the palatial estate you got a few month back for a song, yes I rememeber, but here's a word of advice coming from a guy who built a mini bike at age 12 with threaded pipe cut with a hack saw and threaded by hand. ( No one told me to use oil, ouch!!) anyway now that i have grandkids...
  8. R

Eww

Hey my nine year old was looking over my shoulder, and now she can't stop puking.:hammer::out:
  9. R

SEat for manco thuderbird wanted

Big THANK YOU to your replies, was off todal picking up another MB and another kart. Thanks red423
  10. R

SEat for manco thuderbird wanted

Am looking for a seat for a manco TB, ifffff you guys happen to have one for sale. PM me no hurry, thanks red423
  11. R

first race with the animal

hey yoop great pics and fun, by the way where in the UP do you live near?????? send me a PM...................red423
  12. R

A solution for wheeling of Predator powered DB30

I just have to ask, and I know this is going to sound a little off, but um.....what extra force on the components and structural frame are we talking about???Do you guys even realize why I signed on here???? It was a post I read where a kid wrote in, well kid to me, and asked about a 97cc boat...
  13. R

A solution for wheeling of Predator powered DB30

I just caught this thread, wheelies???? us old guys ain't supposed to be showing off, don't you know that??? hahahahahahaha like when my kids talked me into ice skating, thinking "it's miami he don't know squat" right, we were hosing the field at the first freeze and playing hockey by moonlight...
  14. R

Go Karts

Thats really cool!!
  15. R

Ever see a 7 ton 3 wheeler?

remind me NOT, to loan you my lawnmower...................red423
  16. R

Kik Starter only $750 buy it now

Good luck with that, I was in model trains for years, buying, selling, wholesaling. I'll tell you what, the thing you are trying to sell is only worth what another person will pay, or you get to keep on owning it. I am amazed at what some will pay for stuff, but hey I have been there and done it...
  17. R

A red flag moment...

Thats funny, so did I...............used loads of the stuff going back to the late 60's. Except for the cough and the half gone lungs, I'll be ok.........just kidding, I always thought it had a paper fill??????????????
  18. R

The Not Going To Windber Thread

YO BIGROB!!!!!! I looked at this thread and saw your avatar and almost had a stroke!!! The first motorcycle I ever bought brand new was a kawi F6, looking at that picture sure did rattle some memories, thanks for that...............red423, and no, that wasn't the only bike, it was the first one...
  19. R

Best Rust Penetrant

I'll have to try this, I too used to work on field equipment and we used a lot of ATF type fluids and acetone to clean around gummed up areas as it evaporates so quickly and leaves little residue, I always wondered why the attaching bolts were always looser and easier to remove than say a dry...
  20. R

Doodle-Cop U got Ur Story, I got Mine.....

Funny last time I was even in Palm Bay Fl, I remember seeing the one cop looking at a "Imports r us" motorcycle magazine and I could see he was dreaming of one of these, keep going it may catch on and you can sell a limited edition to the trailer park commandos. did they ever get a real PD...