Search results

1. tschuler14

Mini Bikes in your house?

Mini bike, go kart, daughters first bike all hung in rec room.
  2. tschuler14

Chrome versus powder coat versus?

Here are some pictures of the Brooks I want to restore. Built in Jackson MI & one was my first toy with a gas engine. Thank You all for your advice, examples, & opinions. I knew the answer was/is real chrome & big $$$$ but I was hoping for some cheap miracle break thru. Fenders are thick/heavy...
  3. tschuler14

Chrome versus powder coat versus?

I am starting restoration on an old Brooks mini bike & am wondering approx price & direction I should take with re-chroming fenders, springs, & handle bars. I am sure chrome will be big money so have you done a chrome color powder coat or found another reasonably priced option. Pictures of what...
  4. tschuler14

Wanted vintage Goodyear terra tires for mini bike

Looking for Goodyear terra tire 18 x 8.50-8 and or 15 x 6.00-6. tread type in picture. Call or text 1-517-898-0855
  5. tschuler14

Brooks rear shocks

Looking for a set of Brooks mini bike rear shocks that went on the 7000 series minis. Also looking for seat frame the rear shocks would bolt to at top. text or call 1-517-898-0855 Todd
  6. tschuler14

Briggs 2.5 HP Engines

Rupp C-250 from 1968 used Briggs 2.5 hp.
  7. tschuler14

Anyone going to Portland?

Never been before but gonna try to go this year. Having not been how long to see everything? is this mainly a swap meet, show, rides?? Any day better than the others? Please advise.
  8. tschuler14

Michigan mini bike event

9. tschuler14

Jiangoong 5.5 leaky fuel tank

I have a Jiangoong 5.5 that has the plastic inspection window on top of tank & is is rotted & cracking so it has started to leak. Is there a replacement anyone is aware of without replacing the whole tank? Anyone had luck sealing/repairing?
  10. tschuler14

1970 Speedway Mini Bike questions.

Any idea how many 1970 bikes were produced?
  11. tschuler14

Rupp mini bike but what model?

Thank You all for your time & info. Looking at the photos of the rear disc brake in the Rupp C-500 brochure. Is the caliper also the sprocket or am I seeing it wrong? The reason I thought the bracket could be a scrub brake set up is I have another Rupp c-350 I have restored minus engine &...
  12. tschuler14

No rear brake??
  13. tschuler14

Here is bracket picture I forgot to include.
  14. tschuler14

Thank you all for your replies & info.
  15. tschuler14

I just picked up this 1970 Speedway mini bike. My biggest concern in trying to revive/restore this is the front suspension & finding a tank. Does this front suspension have seals, if yes can you get replacements or is it just spring loaded or other? With the rust on front suspension has anyone...
  16. tschuler14

I just got this Rupp & am trying to determine what is it’s original model. Someone painted it red but there is original blue underneath. It has this Tecumseh h50 motor wide body so it points me to the 1969 Rupp Digger. If the engine is original. Based on the engine numbers would this engine...
  17. tschuler14

Selling tt500 project

Do you have any tecumseh h35 motors for sale?
  18. tschuler14

Any word on the Michigan mini bike event that is in May?

Just got back from the show. Further to drive, less vendors, horrible parking. Will not go again unless it returns to AA.
  19. tschuler14

How to hide another mini bike from wife?

Go for it, she won't leave you with a newborn on the way! Tell her you have had it for awhile and you just pulled it down out of the rafters/basement, etc.