Search results

1. H

Flat spot when accelerating -

The plug is good. I will be doing the ETUBE 140 upgrade if my latest effort fails. Here is what I did. I had run my throttle cable directly off the governor arm. I was told by a friend that the governor arm may be affecting the acceleration giving me a minor flat spot affect during acceleration...
  2. H

Flat spot when accelerating -

I am running a MAXX series 208cc 3600 RPM 6HP engine. It is mounted in my Bonanza BC100. It starts right up easily. When I take off it runs smooth up to about 15MPH then I get a flat spot in the acceleration. I get past the flat spot and she really gets to its higher speed nicely. I am...
  3. H

what is the best jackshaft for a vintage Bonanza

Mission accomplished. I found the correct part at OldMiniBikes.com . For some reason the exact length for mine is not on their e-bay site. Probably because it is rarely purchased. At any rate the OMBwarhouse.com had the correct axel along with everything else at a fair price. Thanks to all.
  4. H

Hi Markus, I am keeping the scrub brake. I am now only to figure out just exactly what Jackshaft is the correct length. I think I can order one 1" wider than the outside of the bearings so I can keep it in by using locking colors on each side. I would prefer to buy the correct length based...
  5. H

Tried that I called them first to verify if I had found the best one for my needs. They offer a set that looks like it would be my best choice. I was told that I should come here and request members on this forum of what exact jackshaft would fit best for the Bonanza BC1000. Steve.
  6. H

I am restoring a BC100 (1967?) Bonanza mini bike. It has no jack shaft. I would like to purchase the entire assembly on e-bay or? The distance between the two mounting plates is 8-1/4". The bearing hole size is 1-3/8". Thanks for any help directing me to the correct item.
  7. H

3.5hp briggs i/c wont start

Need Help. I am finding this site very difficult to negotiate. I do not know where or how to ask a question. Apparently I do not have enough post to qualify? I need to know if anyone can tell me what Jackshaft I should purchase for my vintage Bonanza bc100? I have searched out e-bay and...
  8. H

Bonanza scrub brake wanted

Scrub brake needed Hi, I am also needing a left side early scrub brake. I have looked everywhere. Did you find a supplier? Thanks.
  9. H

Hello From San Diego California. Need help with my BC1000 Brake. I just purchased a older...

Hello From San Diego California. Need help with my BC1000 Brake. I just purchased a older Bonanza BC1000 frame. It came with original wheels. I am having trouble locating the correct brake for this model. I think it is called a friction? brake. It is missing the entire brake peddle and flat...