Search results

1. T

Cat 400x

Also, I still need front and rear fenders if anyone has a set.
  2. T

Cat 400x

Hello, I finished this CAT 400 mini bike for my ex-co-worker at Edelbrock a while back but never put pictures up of it. He unfortunately passed away recently and I told his wife that I want the mini bike I restored for him. The first picture is him on it when I finished the restoration and the...
  3. T

Need help for a co-worker

I appreciate the lesson on the rule book :lol: I updated the post and took out the part asking what it might be worth. Any idea what it is?
  4. T

Need help for a co-worker

Hello, My co-worker has an old mini bike he wants to get rid of. Any idea what it is? I appreciate any and all help. Thanks Troy
  5. T

For Sale: Trail Horse GTO 100

Let me know if it doesn't go through as I have a friend that will buy it.
  6. T

For Sale: Trail Horse GTO 100

Is this bike still available?
  7. T

Cat 400

Hello, I am in need of items for a cat 400 minibike. I need the decals for the front handlebars as well as clutch cover. I am also in need of a rear fender. Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Troy
  8. T

Cat 400x

I appreciate the info. I'll keep looking. Thanks Troy
  9. T

Cat 400x

Hello, I am restoring a late 60's early 70's CAT 400X for a friend of mine. I need to find the handle bar and clutch cover decals. Any help would be appreciated. I also need help finding fenders that will work. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks Troy
  10. T

Briggs 4 hp help

Hello, I have a briggs 4 hp engine that I am rebuilding. I was wondering what the standard bore size should be as I cant find that anywhere. I had the bore flex honed to get it cleaned up and it now measures 2.504". The piston measures 2.494" and I am thinking that is to much piston to wall...
  11. T

Cat 400X Rear Fender

Still looking if anyone has a fender or knows of one. Thanks Troy
  12. T

5 HP Briggs for Sale

Sold!!!!
  13. T

5 HP Briggs for Sale

I have for sale a 5 HP briggs I got when I bought my mini bike project. The 5 HP motor is too wide for the frame and covers up the foot pegs so we opted to go with a 3 HP engine. The engine runs as we fired it up at the track when we first got the mini bike project. We found out the carb needs...
  14. T

Trail Blazer Mini Bike

Nah!!!! It gets a ton of use at all the shows we are at. Its our pit bike and everyone loves riding it. I just got a 3HP briggs we are putting on it. The 2 HP is a little slow off the line with our larger guys on it HAHA!
  15. T

Cat 400X Rear Fender

My next project is to help a friend restore his Cat 400X mini bike. We have everything but the rear fender. Any help locating one would be appreciated. Thanks Troy
  16. T

Trail Blazer Mini Bike

Apprecaite it guys!!!! Now if we can just keep the security guards off our backs at the races we take it to. If we were not from Edelbrock and didnt have our huge display trailer at the event we would probably have been arrested by now. HAHA!
  17. T

"Before and After" pics

Finally Finished Here is my vintage Trail Blazer all done up.
  18. T

Trail Blazer Mini Bike

I finally finished it!!!!!! I have to add a few Edelbrock Decals but for the most part it is finished. Apprecaite the help from everyone who helped me out with advice or parts I couldnt find.
  19. T

Trail Blazer?

I know but it cant hurt to try.