Search results

1. ratsrods

Wards T777 Kick stand

I know this is a long shot but I bought this bike and the shipper broke the kick stand off. I can make one but I would rather have the original
  2. ratsrods

1960's Clark Cyclops

Cyclops minibike by Clark, nicely restored, completely sandblasted and powder coated with all original parts except engine, which all parts are powder coated gloss black as well. Honda GX200 stage1 engine from NR Racing, split dual header pipe. Bike is very fast. No expense or effort spared...
  3. ratsrods

Fox Doodle Bug

Nicely restored Doodle bug Mini bike, Completely sand blasted and powder coated chassis and wheels and motor parts. 7 HP stage one clone from NR racing, it is very fast and has a lot of torque. Seat is by Kenny A member on Oldminibikes.com. No expense spared, Bike is like new and all original...
  4. ratsrods

Bonanza break arm

I am starting a Bonanza build and need a break arm for a NOS drum and cannot find one any help finding one for sale would be greatly appreciated. here is a photo of what I need.Thanks, Ed.
  5. ratsrods

WTB Bonanza break arm & forward mount foot rests

Would like to buy a break arm for my bonanza, and a set of front mount foot rests.
  6. ratsrods

WTB nice Bonanza kidney bean wheels

Would like to buy a nice set of Kidney beans for a new Bonanza project I am starting on, thanks for any help.
  7. ratsrods

Stolen Boonie bike

Stolen Heathkit Boonie bike from Alexandria Virginia, Please be on the lookout for it if it comes up for sale. you can call me at 703-296 6420 my name is Ed call anytime. Thank you! Teal frame with Red honda clone engine
  8. ratsrods

El Burro for trade only on Tote Gote or Pak Jak

e Want to trade ONLY, for an original Tote Gote or PAK JAK of equal quality, cash up or down depending on condition, nothing needing restored please. Also must be willing to share transport cost.
  9. ratsrods

Reaper chopper for sale

Reaper Chopper, good riding bike for a chopper and very responsive and quick. Paint has some scrape marks and a minor damage spot on the right front of the fiberglass tank, Harley risers and apes, original bars are gone, everything else is original, sorry I can't ship it but will help any way...
  10. ratsrods

can any one ID this

Can any one ID this, picked it up on ebay, I know I have seen one just like it on OldMiniBikes with a girl sitting on it but cant find it.
  11. ratsrods

Cheeta Retek may be NOS

Sorry I might have messed this up, It is a listing on CL in Racine Wisconsin, you can see photos there super rare 1970s retek cheetah mini bike frames and parts!! - $600 (jefferson) i have stumbled upon a gold mine of retek cheetah mini bike frames and other miscellaneous parts! my uncle...
  12. ratsrods

Hi my name is Ed and I am new to this site and absolutely love it. great place to check out Old School Minibikes from the past.Looking forward to checking out everyone's photos and stories.