Stolen Boonie bike

Stolen Heathkit Boonie bike from Alexandria Virginia, Please be on the lookout for it if it comes up for sale. you can call me at 703-296 6420 my name is Ed call anytime. Thank you!
Teal frame with Red honda clone engine

Last edited:

oldfatguy

let us know if you find the guy and we will help you trim his eyebrows and polish his ports then leave him with a flat head. LOL

Hope you get your bike back. With all the people on here if it turns up for sale somewhere one of us is bound to see it.

My uncle had a mini bike and a dirt bike stolen years ago. They found the kids that did it but no mini bike. Hopefully it goes better for you.

I'm in NC and always on craigslist in the tri state areas I'll keep my eyes pealed. I can't stand a thief and I'd hurt someone if they stole my boonie!

I hope you put pictures all over your local Craigslist with a "no questions asked" return and maybe a small reward. It is amazing what the friends of a scumbag thief would do for a small reward.

Well no luck yet on finding my Boonie, its been almost 4 weeks. I guess I will start to look for another complete, or a complete roller will do as well. any out there?. I am in Va, near Wash DC, I can use uship for the right bike. thanks, Ed