Search results

1. B

What Do I Have???

Ugh... Just read the sticky about asking about how much something is worth... Sorry guys that I asked... Teach me not to read the rules first :shrug: ... My wife always yells at me about that as well... Again... many apologies...
  2. B

What Do I Have???

Thanks for the warm welcomes all... Hope to have the bike restored soon!
  3. B

Powder Coat or Paint?

Has anyone done a powder coat vs. painting the frame? I have a place around here that does the powder coating, just not sure it is worth the extra money.
  4. B

Need Brake Suggestions

Maybe mine just want not get up right... With the 5HP briggs it did not even seem to want to stop.
  5. B

Need Brake Suggestions

I am putting in a 7HP in my mini bike and had a clutch brake on the old 5HP Briggs (1971 Briggs for sale BTW). I do not have a caliper on the bike now and would need to fabricate something. Does anyone know of a good kit? And would I need to put on a different rim? Not sure how they caliper...
  6. B

Clutch Removal Question

Well I think I got the point guys ;) Ordered the new clutch below... Thanks!
  7. B

Clutch Removal Question

Greetings! Just got my first mini bike (at the age of 39). I want to put in a new motor, but was unsure of the removal of the clutch. It looks like it is press on with a key slot. Did not want to start yanking on it till I knew for sure. The clutch looks like this. #41 Chain, 10 Tooth -...
  8. B

What Do I Have???

Thanks! It has the 5HP briggs... Do you know if the clutch is typically a press on? It has the key in it but no loging nuts or bolts? I want to put in my new motor but done want to start pulling on it if there is some other way to remove. The clutch looks like this one... #41 Chain, 10...
  9. B

What Do I Have???

Ya sure does look like the Manco there! Cool gives me something to work with.
  10. B

What Do I Have???

Greetings All! New to the forum and my first post. Just picked up an older mini bike and was int he hope some one may give me and idea what I have. And if I got a good price. The bike is in good shape over all. And runs, but does smoke and needs a tune up. I paid $90. Can you let me know...