Search results

1. V

Briggs 3hp

Briggs 3hp just refreshed done by yours truly. New piston, rings, gaskets, lifters and springs, painted original color of grey. Ready to bolt on. 100$ shipped to lower 48 states. 828 702 4473. Text for pics or email venomracingengines@live.com I'm sure I'll get bashed for this to :thumbsup:
  2. V

Fuel tank for baja racer

Any ideas on how to mount a fuel tank up to a baja racer? Putting a clone on one for a customer. Thanks for any input
  3. V

Wtb db30 forks

The front forks are bent on a bike I picked up today I'm sure I can straighten them but don't want to used is fine. 828 702 4473
  4. V

gx 160 flywheel

No fins. Stock flywheel ready to go!!! 20$ 828 702 4473
  5. V

ward revolution disc clutch

I have a ward revolution disc clutch. Discs are like new and hits hard. 65$ shipped. 828 702 4473
  6. V

new clone arc rod

+.10 above stock. For clone. Brand new. Inserts have been honed for less friction on crank. 55$ shipped tyd! 828 702 4473
  7. V

Baja 97cc parts

i have a whole entire baja 97cc motor in a box. all parts are there. 50$ for all! flywheel 5$ Carb 5$ shroud 5$ crank 5$ used rod and piston 5$ fuel tank with cap 10$ cylinder head 5$ side cover 5$ camshaft 5$ dont need these it needs rebuilt, i can rebuild it and sell you the...
  8. V

WTB Baja DB30S

Looking for a Baja with no motor rolling chassis. Everything exceptmotor. 828 702 4473
  9. V

jt bradshaw....

I built a motor for jt Bradshaw... I asked him if I went ahead and built his motor that he would pay me on the 3rd... On the night of the second I talked to him everything was cool.... I payed for the for his parts everything was together in a box ready to ship. Tried calling him, pming him...
  10. V

briggs 5hp parts

3 stock flywheels 10$ ea 2 cranks stock 10$ ea 2 cool bore blocks 20$ ea 1 steel bore block 30$ Blueprinted carb 55$ Honed blueprinted carb 50$ Cylinder heads 2 one tabs and 1 three tab head 5$ for the one tab and 10$ for the three tab heads Thanks for looking VRE Engines ha
  11. V

Building Modified Clones!

What's up guys I'm new to this forum and just wanted to let you guys know about who I am. My name is Tyler Jackson. I'm usually over on bobs 4 cycle. I build and refurbish racing clones. I charge 150$ for everything to be replaced. I have new clones that I build for 500$ my clones are running...