jt bradshaw....

I built a motor for jt Bradshaw... I asked him if I went ahead and built his motor that he would pay me on the 3rd... On the night of the second I talked to him everything was cool.... I payed for the for his parts everything was together in a box ready to ship. Tried calling him, pming him, texting him. No reply now I'm out 300$ on a motor watch out!!! If your reading this JT I need my money!!

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 06:59 PM
Current Activity: Via Tapatalk

Your not out yet. Give him a chance to respond. I am sure he is reading this and doesn't want to be "shunned" by the community....

PM Hent....And to be honest...you didnt get any money upfront...thats your mistake and not good business. Though it is misfortunate that a member would leave you hanging. And just dont let this one individual cast a shadow over the rest of us honest members. Good luck and I hope this is fixed and has just been a misunderstanding from this member.

We traded PM's a around 20 times then he gave me his number. He said he would have money by the 3rd. I said I'd give him a deal andgo ahead and build it for him. You know trying to get it to him asap so I would go ahead and build it. I just wanted to let the good guys on here know....

You always want to get a deposit to cover the parts when you do any job for anyone, that's business 101 sir. Past that your labor is the only thing owed for and if they don't pay then you keep the engine or whatever it is and then sell it. You trusted a member with zero feedback here and now you come on here with 16 posts yourself and blast another member, that's just bad form.:hammer:

Hey man I'm new 16 post don't mean crap. I have great feedback over on bobs with 650 posts! I was just trying to help a "good" guy out. Normally I don't go build it. Sorry for trying to help someone. Won't be doing it again...

Hey man I'm new 16 post don't mean crap. I have great feedback over on bobs with 650 posts! I was just trying to help a "good" guy out. Normally I don't go build it. Sorry for trying to help someone. Won't be doing it again...
Also zero feedback here, means a lot to me and 650 posts is not feedback on any forum. I would not do business over $50 with a new member and would only use paypal at that. Sucks that your deal fell through but you done it to yourself at the end of that day. Hard to hear I know but the truth often is.

Its bad that this is what the world is coming to. A bunch of hellians running around and there word means about as much as a pile of horse crap laying on the side of a highway. The worlds heading down a spiral. You can't try to help anyone with out getting shafted by a 34 foot pole....

buckeye

Hang in there and don't let one deal run you off. You have many honest folks around here. Maybe he needed something more than he needed the engine. See what happens and then make your judgement.

He can at least give me a call and say hey.... I can't afford it right now. And apologize....
You are not wrong about that, he was logged on and had to see this thread. Sounds like he's a little chickenshit to me, use the trader rating option here and roast him there so everyone who he tries to deal with in the future will see it and take pause before making a deal.

I say pm him and give him till Friday at 5pm. If you do not hear from him either way then leave feedback. You never know what someone may be going through. The fact that he's logged on sure doesn't look in his favor, but still a few days would be best. If he doesn't come through post it in the classifieds. Lots of good members here that may just be interested.

I am really sorry for not letting you know what's been going on. My now ex fiancée left me and took everything if value she could find. I've been devastated and didn't want to admit what happened because it embarrasses me. I wish that I could've payed you because I really wanted the engine. I just couldn't pay for it anymore. I hope that you can forgive me for not coming through. I feel really bad that I couldn't

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2