Search results

1. G

Green Tote Gote Questions

Update Thanks to Richard's information: we were able to find a Goodyear 1422V420 on Amazon. Don't much know about how Amazon works or where they keep all their inventory but the belt was ordered using the "Prime" option. Basically, a little over a day later the rural mail guy showed up with the...
  2. G

I wish we did! 40 years later we could sure use the parts to keep them running another 40 years. I know there is a "story" of family member rescuing a stranded rider of another brand of bike out in the middle of nowhere. The straddled the broken bike across the back of the tote gote and...
  3. G

Thank you Richard, thank you very much for the quick reply. My grandfather was a dealer for Tote-Gotes in the late 1950's or early 1960's. I don't have a lot of the history on how long he was a dealer but this Tote-Gote has been in the family since new. Thank you again!
  4. G

Hello- This green Tote Gote in the pictures needs a new belt and probably a front brake. I believe this is an early B model by the way the frame is welded up. Sadly we don't have a lot of information about the clutch or whether a belt is available? Is there a cross-reference table...