Search results

1. B

7/8th Shaft Belt Centrifugal Clutch

Anybody got a source for a 7/8th shaft belt drive centrifugal clutch? I can find them for all the sizes either side of 7/8ths but not it. It only needs a single belt and will go on Harbor Freight vertical shaft engine with a keyed shaft a little over three inches long. Many thanks, Rick...
  2. B

Old Briggs No Spark, 100 PSI Compression

Hello, I have an old B&S vertical shaft engine (3.5 horsepower) with no spark and a hundred PSI for compression. The model # appears to be 92902 1140 01 7606 1704 but I'm not certain this is the original pull starter. What usually knocks out the spark on these engines? I believe this...
  3. B

Texas Tiddlers Endurance Run - Ride Report

Hello, It was a great ride though I did get rained on for about fifteen minutes but I was dry again in about the same time. Twenty three people entered and twenty one people completed the run – sixteen were pre-registered. Several bikes fell out within the first five miles but a few...
  4. B

Texas Tiddlers Endurance Run - 16 May 2015

Hello, There will be a 200 mile endurance run beginning at 8 am Saturday morning (16 May 2015). It begins at the Boles Field Recreational Area in the Sabine National Forest near Shelbyville, Texas on Farm to Market Road 2694. It’s a $30 fee to enter with prizes for the different classes...
  5. B

Quitting Current Job For Dream Job In Ruston, Louisiana . . . . Minibike Related

Hello, Well, maybe not. And its not Old Minibike related but it is about new minibikes. A company is bringing new minibike production and assembly BACK FROM CHINA (!!!) and setting it up in Ruston, Louisiana about 45-50 minutes down the road from here. Vroom! Monster Moto adds...
  6. B

Aermacchi Harley-Davidson Minibike?? Anyone?

Hello, I'm looking to branch out from my small herd of 70's Honda minibikes into those Italian job Harley-Davidson minibikes. This was back when H-D with AMF owned a 50 % share of Aermacchi. Anybody got a line on one in the 90 cc to maybe 125 cc size? I know they were two stroke...