Texas Tiddlers Endurance Run - 16 May 2015

Hello,

There will be a 200 mile endurance run beginning at 8 am Saturday morning (16 May 2015). It begins at the Boles Field Recreational Area in the Sabine National Forest near Shelbyville, Texas on Farm to Market Road 2694. It’s a $30 fee to enter with prizes for the different classes. It's pretty much an all day event with a rest stop and lunch at Sawmill Town USA in Newton, TX. There is also a spectator class (noncompetitive) if you want to ride a bike larger than 250 CC's in size and you could still come away with a door prize. Overall, there are five different classes that will launch out at different times.

I have pretty much decided that I'll ride my 76 CT90 that still has the brand new Vermont plate and the rebuilt engine from a few years ago. It is running great and has a bigger fuel tank than my ST90 bikes. Fuel stops are 50 miles apart in this area of the state. I would take my 72 CL100 which would give me more points for the age of the bike and it does have a big fuel tank but it does not (yet) have a rear luggage rack to carry things. The organizer thinks that 25 people / bikes will show up and I'm going rain or shine. This is the first year of what will hopefully be an annual event. My CT90 is in Class II - 61 to 125 CC's.

There is a flyer for the event and I will scan it for e-mail to anybody that might be interested. This will be the longest ride that I have ever taken on one of my small bikes. Kind of like taking a Cessna on a trip to the Moon for me.

Rick

Thanks, Rick
unfortunatly it was to short of a notice, 7 hrs away and other things were planned,
I do hope this event will happend next year. I will attend
Mike

I completely understand and I only found out about it a few days ago.

The grand vision here is a "Windber South". We will have lots of minibikes here someday!! I'll try to post things up earlier next year.

Rick