Search results

1. BenWeatherley

Salsbury 330 driver

Has anyone got and original salsbury 330 driver to sell? Or maybe a comet 340? (Although I believe thec340 uses a wider belt?) Thanks
  2. BenWeatherley

Hs35 blower housing/recoil

I've picked up a nos h35 powersport still in the box. I want to make it look more "70's" for my harrison wildcat. My bike is 70 so would of been points and therefore curved blower housing. I assume the cdi set up means curved housings don't fit? I can live with that but mine has the late...
  3. BenWeatherley

Harrison wildcat buddy pegs

I'm in the process of restoring my childhood harrison wildcat mini bike. It used to have rear "buddy pegs" they were basically round tube with a z formed bracket that mounted through the engine holes? Maybe the jackshaft bracket? If anyone had a picture of one or owns a wildcat and could get...
  4. BenWeatherley

Harrison wildcat torque converter advice needed

Hi guys. I'm finally starting rebuilding my harrison wildcat from my childhood. It was originally fitted with a salsbury 330 driver and driven. The driven survives but driver is long lost. So what are my options? I've seen the gtc 340.. is this a direct replacement? Any good? Juggernaut? Is...
  5. BenWeatherley

Help identifying correct engine for Harrison Wildcat

I need some help from you guys that know your Harrison's. My wildcats original engine is long gone as we stupidly threw it when it failed years ago when we were kids. Now I know it was tecumseh and had a lighting coil but would it of been hs (small block) or h (big block)? Also would it of...
  6. BenWeatherley

salsbury 330 or comet 340 driver

Hi I'm gathering up parts ready to restore my Harrison wildcat. I need a salsbury 330 or comet 340 driver (I believe they are the same thing? ) or maybe a modern made equivalent if there is such a thing that will run with my 330 driven. any help would be great. only snag is I would need it...
  7. BenWeatherley

Harrison Wildcat in th U.K

Hi I'm new here. My name is Ben Weatherley and I am from and live in the U.k. In the 1980's my uncles were importing custom bikes ( Harley's etc ) from the U.S for the u.k market. On one of their trips to the U.S they picked up a seized harrison wildcat just for a bit of fun. It sat on display...