Search results

1. GcMartini

What is it??????

What is it and what is the year? https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10897859_10203450860094586_939982020202018891_n.jpg?oh=afd3b095d0c63d355c03dcb7229271bf&oe=552C5DC5
  2. GcMartini

Pictures of Motorcycles you once had....

How about a bike I wish I had
  3. GcMartini

The WTF picture thread

great pictures. this is off the link jeep posted
  4. GcMartini

Manco 573 rebuild - new header

Real nice! what welder were ya using?
  5. GcMartini

new impact gun

A friend of mine had the drill and after 6 months he gave it to me because the batteries didn't hold a charge (apparently it's because they've been sitting without a charge for too long). I heard when it WAS in use it was an awesome tool, so I'm sure the same thing goes with the impact. But, I...
  6. GcMartini

I ain't experienced with this stuff

What is it? I know you guys know it.And yes, their are shorter forks for it
  7. GcMartini

Governor problem

Thank you! The idle is fine, but I know that it is the governor. I tried adjusting it in so many different positions but they all would result in the same thing. I put another spring on the tip of the governor and squished it between the side cover bolt and the block. She works good, thanks
  8. GcMartini

Governor problem

Right when I take it off choke it starts revvin like crazy then the governor will kick in. When I give it gas it will ease off and run smooth.
  9. GcMartini

Governor problem

bueller....
  10. GcMartini

Governor problem

hello all, So I was riding around and the throttle got stuck. I couldn't fix it on the spot as my hands were cold and all, so I just rode home with the choke on. It think it is a governor issue, watch the video. I'm a little confused with the linkage as I don't know if a springs loose or missing...