Pictures of Motorcycles you once had....

quarterhorse

is any one interested in buying a quarterhorse mini bike? im finishing up rebuilding the motor its a west bend power bee 820 message me if intested its orange and does not have original back tire i repaited it orange

is any one interested in buying a quarterhorse mini bike? im finishing up rebuilding the motor its a west bend power bee 820 message me if intested its orange and does not have original back tire i repaited it orange
There's a classifieds section here. Use it instead of trying to hijack a thread. :hammer:

KB2ROCKET

yep thats what it is a very early version a 229cc that they call a 250cc .... and what a piece of crap it is I hope for their sake they have fixed the many problems that plauge this chineese junk
I have modifyed mine like crazy some of it for looks but most of it to compensate for a crappy design.
dont ask me to list all the problems it will just upset me LOL
on a positive note I like the way it looks :thumbsup:

Here's a shot of me going over the Chuck Sun jump at the motocross track in Washougal, Wash., in about '97 or '98. My '95 Suzuki RMX 250 was set up for enduro racing, but it worked well enough at the MX track, too. I always enjoyed racing at Washougal.