Search results

1. Hambone

Need a Little ID Help

Anyone have any idea what kind of mini this is? Looks like the GA Trail Horse I have in the garage but, there are some things that jump out at me as odd....... Possibly a Ruttman??
  2. Hambone

Chinese Carb Throttle linkage hook up

Evening Men, can someone give me some guidance on booking up the throttle linkage to one of those Chinese knock off #632230 Tecumseh carbs? Finally got the H35 back together and now I am stumped... I have been doing some reading on Pinrepair on the topic
  3. Hambone

General Appliance Score

Picked this up from a buddy for $50... will need to make a trip to the sand blaster.... fenders need attention as well as the front forks.... looks like this sat outside for a good while....
  4. Hambone

3hp Briggs

Just picked up a late 80’s John Deere 3 edger with a 3hp Briggs. Was going pay $35 for it since he held onto it for a few days for me. Heard it run when I got there and then the starter jammed. he gave it to me for free!!! Now I have enough running engines to finish all (3) bikes with the...
  5. Hambone

HS50 Upgrade

Starting on a new project.....an HS50 upgrade for my personal mini courtesy of this old Dynamark snow blower. I had the guy give me the model numbers off the front cover. The numbering is rusty but, you can clearly make out the HS50......My daughters get stuck with the 3hp & 3.5hp motors lol...
  6. Hambone

Drilling PTO for clutch

Have any of you gentleman been down the road of drilling a PTO for a clutch? My little H35 has a 5/8” OD PTO, that is not drilled and tapped for a bolt. Any idea what the right size ID drill bushing that needs to be used?
  7. Hambone

Back Again After A (5) Year Hiatus!!

Hello Men!!! Back again after sometime. Still have not made any headway on the (3) minis sitting in my garage for the past (7) years. Picked up this little Tecumseh H35-45642U, on an old McLane tiller. Looking for a little advice to convert this to a mini bike style set. Although I need a new...
  8. Hambone

Wheel bearing question

I finally got around to taking the wheels apart on the homemade mini bike I picked up last month. I think the rear wheel came off a late 50's kart (bases on some pictures I saw on EBay. I a pulled 3/4" axle out of the rear hub. I am not a home to measure it or post up some pictures but, does...
  9. Hambone

Azusa wheel choices- Tristar or Azusalite

Has anybody used the Azusalite wheels? I am thinking for some economical options or my daughter's Golden Pinto. I don't want to spend over $100 for shoes, socks, and new sprocket. I am thinking 5" or 6". I like he the look of the Tristars as well
  10. Hambone

Vintage home made mini

Another one local to me............barn find. Home made back in the 60's from a bike frame
  11. Hambone

Old Columbia?

This is around my area. Supposed to be on old Columbia with locked motor.
  12. Hambone

Picked up another one

Just picked up this little gem today for $75. I have been told it is a Huskee with non original forks. Everything is there except the motor and the brake lever. Even came with a rusty old chain that I may re-use. Immediate plans are to clean her up and put a motor in it. I can spend the winter...
  13. Hambone

70's???????

Can any of you guys tell what this is? I am thinking about going to take a look at this this weekend. The guy lives an hour from my house so I do not want to waste time. It's a decent price too. Hambone
  14. Hambone

Fork interchange with Foremost Golden Pinto

What forks interchange with that old JC Penney's Foremost Golden Pinto? The El Tigre? Anyone used any other brands/models? Looking for some options for my build.
  15. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

I guess it is time to start a build thread.......... Picked. Up this little jewel last weekend as an " almost roller " (missing the front wheel). Paid $50 for it. Immediate plans are to gather parts and formulate a game plan. I am thinking about making this a little rat bike. Picking up (4) old...
  16. Hambone

Golden Pinto seat dimensions

Any of you guys have a Golden Pinto that you are working on? I need to get some dimensions of the seat so I can fab something up out of some 1/8" plate and some plywood. I travel up to Easton, Pa. Often to visit my in-laws. Hambone
  17. Hambone

Bird Wren or Lark

New to the forum as of today. I just picked up this late 60's Bird Mini bike today. The guy I got it from had it listed as a Bird Wren. I think it may be a Lark by he look of the handle bars. Any help would be appreciated. Hambone