Search results

1. Bam3hunnit

OldMiniBikes Warehouse steel sprockets

Will the universal back sprockets work on the old style db30 doodlebug rear rim as i have a 10 tooth torque converter i wanna use.
  2. Bam3hunnit

Anyone in Las Vegas

anybody riding, racing, mechanic i im north las Vegas
  3. Bam3hunnit

mini bobber

how would i paint just the inside lip of the rim
  4. Bam3hunnit

reduction gearbox

were can i get a reduction gearbox from for a predator 212' trying to rebuild a chopp like this one
  5. Bam3hunnit

engine transmission

does anybody know what the side part of the engine is were the clutch would go, and were i can possibly buy bought the 198cc mini chopper since i lived in vegas but they didn't have the side piece
  6. Bam3hunnit

chain tool

with a chain tool will i be able to make a chain without a master link
  7. Bam3hunnit

Hydraulic brake???

so ihave the hydraulic brakes from hotrodminibikes and the caliper broke during a day of riding so once iget the new caliper in the mail is it just a simple swap no brake fluid.
  8. Bam3hunnit

oil???

is this oil ok
  9. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

when using the jet kit from OldMiniBikes was i suppose to turn town the idle screw cause when i gave it full choke without hitting the throttle it took off from me causing me to crash into a garage nd if anybody has pics of predator engines with throttle hook ups plz post pics or is a mikuni a better...
  10. Bam3hunnit

predator mod ???

i have 212cc running stock with governor still connected is it bad to run under seat exhaust and billet air filter adapter and air filter on this motor
  11. Bam3hunnit

clutch ??

Ordered the max torque clutch from OldMiniBikes was I suppose to put that little rectangle piece of metal on the engine shaft
  12. Bam3hunnit

chopper kit

Does any body know were a 6.5 mini chopper would be available or a frame kit
  13. Bam3hunnit

doodlebug

Just finish db30 after searching for different set of fork. I kinda threw awawy the hard black plastic under the seat cushion so if anybody knows a site were a seat would fit the doodlebug frame plz pm me.
  14. Bam3hunnit

carb????

If I change the main jet and add a 140 emulsion tube??? Would I need a fuel pump.
  15. Bam3hunnit

Las vegas mechanic

Are there any vegas mechanic who knows how to work on engines I rather someone else who knows what there doing work ln it
  16. Bam3hunnit

??? REAR sprocket ???

So I ordered the stage 3 agk engine kit nd want to replace the rear sprocket with one of the split ones from OldMiniBikes what size rear tooth # sprocket will be good thinking 60 driving condition paved street minimal hills 12t clutch also
  17. Bam3hunnit

stock ruixing

Will this carb work on the predator 212
  18. Bam3hunnit

help me

Got this engine in trade for little much of nothig really everything looked good cept has no gas tank nd it was started dude sprayed carb cleaner nd it started, so if get gas tank nd line would I able to start it normallY wit maybe some carb cleaning work?? And from the looks of the picture will...
  19. Bam3hunnit

Las vegas

Wanted to kno if theres a anything hppning in vegas races, ride get together what ever matter pm if your in vegas nd want to get together
  20. Bam3hunnit

new project

New to the site in need of some help so i have parted out my x1 or x2 idk so ive seen ppl using the front wheel assembly of x1 or x2 so my ? Is if I plan on using the reAr x1 wheel assembly what size sprocket to use . I plan on using 12t clutch 212cc engine idk if thi helps but rear tire size...