Search results

1. dipper

Briggs 5HP I/C

Briggs and Stratton 5HP I/C flathead For Sale Model 132232 Type 4036 01 Code 90110727 1990 model Dual bearing "J" block, shaft is 3/4" x 2-3/8" with tapped end, Governor removed, Engine has not been started in 2 years but it should run. It has been sitting on a shelf in my shop. Has spark and...
  2. dipper

What is it?????

Posting this for my brother. He got it from a friend a while back and is now building it up for his daughter.
  3. dipper

Any idea what this is.....

Plenty of extra stuff added on but not sure what it is. Picked up off craigslist.
  4. dipper

6hp Tec H60

Tecumseh H60 6hp engine. 3/4" shaft. I do not know if it runs; it does spin freely. No fuel tank. Pretty sure it came off of a snowblower. Located in Rochester, NY $30 or best offer + shipping. Pics, click for larger version: Thanks
  5. dipper

1963 3HP Briggs

1963 3HP Briggs, I'm not sure if it runs. Carb and tank are there but pretty worn. It does spin freely. No ignition coil. Serial number is hard to read but its close to this: 801?2 014101 6310243 $20 or best offer + shipping Located in Rochester, NY. click for bigger pics...
  6. dipper

What is it?

need help identifying this bike i found on craigslist. The 6hp tecumseh H60 appears to be off of a snowblower.
  7. dipper

1960 Briggs 2hp flathead

picked this up this morning. It appears to be a 1960 2hp flathead (or maybe 2.5hp?) Seems to be in pretty good condition, everything is pretty much there. Pulls over nice, decent compression, the inside of the tank is clean! Model: 61102 Type: 940528 Serial No: 6006010 Not sure...
  8. dipper

5/8" Axles

I have two 5/8"-18 fine thread minibike axles. Never used. #1 is 7" total length, with 1-1/2" thread on each end. #2 is 7-3/8" total length, with 1-5/8" thread on each end. $10 for both, plus shipping; from Rochester, NY
  9. dipper

Goodyear 5" tire / wheel assy

Goodyear 4.10 / 3.50 - 5 rear tire assembly with sprocket. This came with a Lil' Indian i'm working on but do not think it's original to that. Tire does show some dry rot but may be okay to use. Not sure what it came off originally. Goodyear 4.10 / 3.50 - 5 tire, wheel and 72 sprocket...
  10. dipper

Project "Lil' Dipper" - 1969 Lil' Indian Build

It's been about a year since i picked this Lil' Indian up off craigslist locally. Thanks to Mean Dean for identifying it as a Late April 1969. Serial # is 2588 as read from the rear axle bracket. I've worked a little bit on it, basically removing the brackets that were added on...
  11. dipper

WTB Lil' Indian fork spring

I'm gathering parts to put together a 1969 Lil Indian. I need the spring that goes in with the handlebars to mount them to the frame. Doesnt need to be original. Aftermarket or I could even use the specs on the size so i can try to find one would be helpful. Thanks
  12. dipper

1963 Briggs 3hp flathead

Picked this up last week to put in my 1969 Lil Indian. It's probably going to need a carb and gas tank but the block turns over smooth, has good spark and the tins aren't too bad. Model # is 80102 and it was built in 63. If anyone has a carb and tank for this let me know I might be...
  13. dipper

heald super tryke $300

HEALD SUPER TRIKE
  14. dipper

Lil Indian

I picked up this Lil Indian from CL on Friday. I had been watching it for a few days and played phone tag for a few days and finally scored it. I have been looking to get a Lil Indian for a while now. Which model is this? I have not been able to locate any serial numbers on the engine...
  15. dipper

Project "Little Dipper"

I got this in July 2009 from a co-worker who rescued it from a scrapyard. I still haven't been able to identify the make/model so if anybody has any clues please let me know. I believe it to be Italian made because of some of the markings on some of the parts. I have a thread on that here...
  16. dipper

Need help on sprung forks

I need some help on the forks on my unknown bike. I didn't think I'd be able to save them, but I have been able to get them apart fairly easily. I think if I clean them up a little bit and clean the inside of the outer body they can start to move freely. I assume the spring has to compress...
  17. dipper

Scored a Briggs 5hp I/C flathead

Was surfing around craigslist yesterday and noticed a guy with an ad for a doodlebug3.5hp bike but also mentioned in there that he had a 5hp too, and it looked decent in the picture and is a 5HP I/C. I called on it since I'm looking for a motor for my new "unknown brand" build up (will...
  18. dipper

Rescued from the Scrap yard....

Rescued from the scrap yard by a co-worker for me. Any ideas?? Sorry for the cell phone pics, i can get better ones when I get it into the shop this week.
  19. dipper

5hp Briggs on Alcohol ---Ebay

My brother picked up a coyote go-kart and is getting rid of the Alcohol burning 5hp that is on it, since he want's to make it a little more reliable runner. Auction has a couple of more days on it if anyone is interested. eBay Motors: 5 hp BRIGGS on ALCOHOL, FAST, NO RESERVE (item...
  20. dipper

1st post, experienced minibiker though....

Hi all, new to the forum here; i think it has picked up quite a bit from a few years ago cause I may have lurked for a little bit. Anyway, lots of good project bikes, pics and info here. I had a couple minibikes in my younger years (wish i had saved them though :doah:). My brother and I...