Search results

1. K

Newbie Doodle build...

Hi all! New to the forums and minis in general. I got hooked after a friend brought one in to work and I cruised it around the back lot. Soon after, I picked one up and started to change some things around. While I do not have any "before" pics, most of you can imagine the standard 97cc green...
  2. K

What are the smallest minis?

Hey everyone! I am fresh off the heels of a DB makeover for my son and am itching to build one for me now. I've been eyeing a lot of what I'll call the smaller mini's but I don't really know what models they are. So that's my question. What are the smaller rideable mini models that I should...
  3. K

Is the dream over?!?! Damaged block...

Hey everyone! New to the forums and to minibikes. Great forums here. Everyone has been very helpful. Here is my problem. I picked up a 1975 Briggs 5hp just the other day for $100. Absolutely beautiful, love it. Cleaned it up, topped it off and ran it a few times. I'm not sure what happened...
  4. K

Engine upgrade, but milder than a Predator...

Hi all! New here and new to minibikes in general. Picked up up a 97cc DB over the holidays and have been enjoying it a bunch. I've been recently toying with the idea of an engine upgrade and have come across the 6.5hp Predator a lot. I understand why it's such a common upgrade due to price...