3. Basket Case

Used Murray Track 2 Handle bars

Used Bars light surface rust is some spots $10.00 + shipping
  4. Basket Case

NEW Murray Track 2 Pad

NOS Murray TR2 Pad still in the bag $10.00 + shipping
  5. Basket Case

5th Flathead Carb and gas tank

I have a carb and gas tank that came off a Briggs 5HP Flathead, the one that the carb goes right to the tank. I'll throw in the brand new throttle kit also. Just went a different direction. $20.00 + shipping I think is fair. Let me know...
  6. Basket Case

Just a little project... Board Track Racer Replica

Here is the start of yet another idea blowing through my head. .. I want to build a Board Track Racer and I'm going to use this Briggs Flathead. Here is the start of some motor work. As I build, I will post what I've done, hope it turns out well Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  7. Basket Case

Ar3910x

I looked in the site but I didnt see anything...If its already been talked about LMK Is this a good plug for the Honda GX200, The Predator 212 Hemi and the Briggs Flathead 5hp... Just wondering These are the 3 motors im working with now and I like to use GOOD parts. If not speak...
  8. Basket Case

New to the Forum

Just got in to mini bikes due to my son buying a Go Kart. Well, Im not to much into the karts as I am motorcycles. I have a Murray Track 2 Im re-doing and Im going to build a drag type bike for the speed...as soon as the USPS gets of their $@&% and delivers my stuff...:shrug: over a half week...