Search results

1. Italjet_Rebuild_2_

Italjet_Rebuild_2_

2. Italjet_Rebuild_1_

Italjet_Rebuild_1_

3. T

Italjet Mini Mini Bambino MM5a - Shock Repairs?? - Help

The bottom eyelet/banjo unscrews from the casing then you can access a nut inside that releases the rod and it all falls apart ....
  4. T

Italjet Trials Mini

Unscrewed bottom 'banjos' with no problem. Now in pieces ready for refurbishing. Thanks for help//
  5. T

Italjet Trials Mini

Thanks for that. I did wonder if that was the way they came apart but was petrified of damaging them as they are like rocking horse poo to find !
  6. T

Italjet Trials Mini

Anyone know if the rear shocks can be dismantled as I have drawn a blank ? I want to take them apart to refurbish. Many thanks..
  7. T

Hi from Essex, UK

Pictures Just downloaded what I have so far..
  8. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

Last used some 20 years ago I now have no.1 grandson approaching 4 years so time to refurbish for the next generation..
  9. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

Last used some 20 years ago I now have no.1 grandson approaching 4 years so time to refurbish for the next generation..
  10. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

11. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

12. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

13. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

14. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

15. Italjet Trial Re-build

Italjet Trial Re-build

16. T

Hi from Essex, UK

Hi, I have just dug out from the back of my workshop an Italjet Trial 50cc of around 1974 vintage. It was ridden by my two sons up to about 20 years ago and now my grandson is 3years old its time to refurbish it for his turn. I have had the frame sand blasted and powder coated, the forks re...