Search results

1. H

HS40 Billet Rod

I'm doing a hop up of an HS40 at the moment and I wanted to report my findings on billet connecting rods for these engines. Nowadays, nobody sells new billet connecting rods designed for the HS40, along with its under bored and over bored siblings, the H35 and HS50. ARC racing does sell a billet...
  2. H

Tractor project: Best 3600rpm torque cam?

I'm working on a project right now with an old tractor that came from the factory with a 6hp tecumseh. The engine is junk and I'm going to put a 212 hemi predator I have laying around on it. 6.5hp is 0.5 more than stock, but I'd like to squeeze as much torque out of this engine at 3600 rpms as...
  3. H

My New (To Me) MTD Minibike!

I picked up this MTD minibike today along with an old Kohler K91. The previous owner was a lifelong minibike enthusiast; He completely restored it, new paint, bearings, everything. The engine isn't original, but I believe it's the same model engine as was on there originally, a Tecumseh H50. It...
  4. H

Billet Flywheel with Electric and Recoil Start

I'm looking for a billet flywheel for my 420cc predator that has both electric and recoil start, like the stock flywheel. So far all I've found are one or the other. Adjustable timing is not a concern for me.
  5. H

Predator 420 carb leaking

I can't seem to find what's causing the carb to leak. It will slowly drip fuel from the float bowl until the entire tank is drained onto the ground. Thus far, I've tried changing the fuel shutoff valve gasket, the float bowl gasket, and the three carb gaskets with no success.
  6. H

GX390/Predator 420 Performance Cam in Hemi 420?

I put a new hemi 420cc predator item #60349 on my go kart a few months ago and now I'm looking to make some modifications to increase performance. Does anyone know if performance cams for a gx390 or the older predator 420cc will fit the new hemi 420?
  7. H

New Predator V Twin Inbound

I work at the local Harbor Freight and we've received word that a 670cc 22hp v twin engine with electric start is on it's way. It may be here by the end of May or even earlier, since we'll be reorganizing the engine planogram in a few weeks. It appears to be a Honda gx660 clone based on the...
  8. H

Comet SCD-1 Differential Needed

I've been trying to find a replacement for my gokart's recently failed differential. The gears inside are all destroyed. I can't find a whole lot of information and parts are nowhere to be found. If anyone has a whole unit or parts I would happily buy it. I could weld the ring gears together and...