Search results

1. yay468

I'm back! With another mini bike find.

I finished it last night, we built a seat for it, and got it done, ill post pics in a little while
  2. yay468

Thanks man, im more than happy to post this. In the next few days ill update this thread with pics of it with the engine and hand brake swapped out of the footbrake
  3. yay468

Its a little too wide. Like, when the 212 is lined up with the original holes, and the clutch is inwards, everything lines up PERFECT. Except the footbrake pedal....its like 2 inches too far in, the flywheel housing is pushing it. So im thinking of using the brake lever and cable, and using a...
  4. yay468

Thanks guys! Thats pretty sick. Now, i've hit the massive roadblock. Mine has the footbrake hooked to the drum brake. Im attempting to put a Predator 6.5Hp i had for my other one on it.....And slight problem. The flywheel housing is way to big, like 2 or 3 inches to big. So where do i go from...
  5. yay468

Hello all. So, a few months back, i picked a up a literal frame and handlebars Trail Horse. Out at Wilmot Flea Market yesterday, I got something new. Its this. Its a NEARLY complete bike, with only needing an engine an chain, which i already have. So by the end of the day, ill bbe riding this...
  6. yay468

Mmm...That New Engine Smell

I just got my Predator on Monday for Memorial Day. :D Nice man
  7. yay468

My Trail Horse Rear Setup

yep. I was wondering if there was anyway to attach the sprocket? Yeh man, I will post pics. And yes, bushings to keep the wheel from moving around. Thanks guys!
  8. yay468

My Trail Horse Rear Setup

Hello everyone. So, im continuing my Trail Horse build. I ordered a ton of stuff from OldMiniBikes, and i got my Predator engine for 100 bucks :D. So now. Building it. The two big issues I have left are connecting my old sprocket to the HF 13 in wheel. I did buy replacement bearings, which im not sure...
  9. yay468

Harbor Freight Wheels

Yeh 13.99 lol So to be safe, just by 4 flanged, and put them in with a rubber mallet?awesome. THANKS!
  10. yay468

Harbor Freight Wheels

Here. This is exactly what I have, if you want a real pic, ill gladly do it. Just its raining out atm. lol Based on look, I would think its a flanged, but im stupid....so.
  11. yay468

Harbor Freight Wheels

So essentially bash them out, then gently put new ones in. Awesome. Thank you ALOT! Its been impossible to find an answer. And do i wnat snap ring, flanged, or average bearings? Im thinking flanged, cause thats what they look like. But I have no idea.
  12. yay468

Harbor Freight Wheels

Hello guys. On Sunday, I went to harborfreight to get my Predator 212 and look at wheels. I came home with some 13in wheels with 5in rims with a 5/8 ID. Now. One of my friends is using the wheels, goign 25 MPH, and has had no issues. No wheel damage, and no bearing problems. I still want to...
  13. yay468

Rupp Trial Mini Bike

Okay. So. My motor. The (most likely) 5hp Briggs Flathead. We had it running. but now, we have the huge issue of even pull starting, and it not firing, with gas leaking out of everywhere on the carb. Also, it has no governor, nothing, at all, so that is bad. and also there is chips in the...
  14. yay468

New Engine for my mini

Okay. If anyone read my old(ish, being a week ago), I got a old trailhorse with a 5Hp Briggs L Head. Long story short, way too much is wrong with it. It runs, but has a ton of other problems. For the price of repair, I can and will buy a new one. I wanna stick with a Briggs, but what are some...
  15. yay468

Tires and Rims Setup

I'm down in the Kenosha/Pleasant Prairie area. My friend does mini biking, and hes actually coming over tomorrow. Hes got the same engine. When we get mine up and running, i'll post some vids :D. But anyhow, aweosme man. Thanks. Those are the tires I like anyway. So just 6in tire, with some near...
  16. yay468

Tires and Rims Setup

Hello all. Okay, so I recently picked up a Rupp Trailhorse. It has the original back and front axle, and original I guess split front turbine rim, and the center. So front is perfectly fine. But then the back. I cannot find the split rim part for the 14x6 tire. So im looking toward just your...
  17. yay468

Briggs 5hp governor/throttle question

I have the identical engine. Where did you get the kit? Cause mine has none of that.
  18. yay468

Rupp Trial Mini Bike

I can move the engine forward. It has those slotted slots, if that makes sense. So today. I drained the oil and refilled, and attempted to get it started. Its not starting...It seems to not be sparking, cause nothing is happening. -_- So time to figure it out. Probably the spark plug, even...
  19. yay468

Rupp Trial Mini Bike

Okay. After more looking into parts. Few questions (:P), 1. What breaks would work? Are band brakes okay? Or is that sketchy? And when doing drum brakes, you weld them to the sprocket right? Brakes are very confusing to me. 2. So on the back axle, it contains pretty much spacers where the...
  20. yay468

My new rupp project

Nice man! I'm currently embarking on my first mini build. Its a Rupp Trailhorse. :D. How did you go about brake setup? I at a total loss on how. And did you use Rupp brakes, or just buy regular brakes for mini bikes? Thanks !